Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News report about Network Marketing

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:28 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 71 Total Views

I found this NBC news clip and it just shows that Network Marketing is THE business to be in today, especially with these difficult economic times!  If you have been considering starting a home business, I encourage you to take 2 minutes and watch the video.  You will see what experts say about Network Marketing! I do want to say that just because a company is a member doesn't mean you shouldn't investigate them thorougly. Experts advise if someone wants you to join a network marketing opportunity, take time to research the company.

Check to see if it belongs to the Direct Selling Association, a group that holds companies to strict standards of operation.

They say that can help ensure you're joining a legitimate business, and not signing up for a risky scheme. This is not to say that all of these companies listed are the best choice. Just make sure you do your research for the company that you are looking at.

By the way, FourPointGroup (this is the team name) is, in fact, a member of the Direct Seller's Association.

Here is FourPoint'sGroup Direct Selling Association link

We are the 3rd one down.

Want to know more about me? Read my journal About Me!

"Request More Information" 

E-MAIL ME

This was printed on the internet on February 17th, it was also aired on NBC13's (3/10) 10PM News:

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)