Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home cosmetics business - looking for one!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:41 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 44 Total Views

Hey ladies!

My name is Cara and I live in the Denver metro area, Colorado.  I've posted this message in a few other groups too. I'm getting things together to start some online businesses, and my goal is to have several successful income streams by the end of the year. I want one of those income streams to be a cosmetics direct sales type business. I absolutely love makeup and skin care...especially makeup! ;-) I can also appeal to and empathize with other ladies who have a hard time finding the right shade of foundation or powder, because I know exactly how it is! I still haven't found my perfect match, LOL. Anyway.

I am researching for the best cosmetics business, in terms of both products and the business opportunity itself, like what kind of commission there is, is there free training, what kind of quota is there, bonuses and perks, etc, plus on how flexible the company is with internet and viral marketing. I have some great, creative ideas for internet and attraction marketing to build a business like this and want the company to be at least somewhat flexible in letting me advertise. I know there are some restrictions of course, and I'm willing to work with that and be more creative. ;-)

The companies I am most interested in are Mary Kay, Jafra and Arbonne. (Note: I've already tried Avon a while back and don't want to do it again, sorry!) Any reps from those companies that can give me the pros and cons of one versus the other, please feel free to send me a private message or post here.

Thanks! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Best of luck with your businesses. :-)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)