Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Must Work Why Not Do It From Home?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

See for yourself, check out this home-based business where you can work for yourself but never by yourself. This team will stand by your side every step of the way.

Work from home your way.......

No large investments

No selling, stocking or delivering products

No complicated paperwork

No collecting money or placing orders

No parties

No Risk!

You can be in control of your financial future, income and time.

Our BBB award winning company is projected to double size.

Do you want to save time and money for the items you buy in your home?

Are you concerned about the harsh chemicals found in all your products you buy from the store?

Do you want to stay home with your children and make a great income?

Would you like to make a difference in you and your families lives?

Free Informational call-
please let me know if you would like to attend as well as the best number to reach you at.There is no pressure to get started.  As a personal Mentor I have learned that if you want it, you will do it--all I can do is guide you to the same success our partners are having. I'm excited to show you our business and to work with you every step of the way so that you can experience your life in a new exciting way.

We offer a proven system for your success, simple step-by-step training, professional mentoring and coaching, unlimited team support, personalized web sites, monthly leadership publications, global marketing potential and 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Work At Home United is a team dedicated to helping people find the quality of life they deserve.

Hi my names Christina, My Husband and I are doing this home based business together. He's currently in the army but is in the process of getting out with a medical discharge because he was injuried while he was downrange. We were sceptical at first but we did so much research before we commited to this business and we are so glad that we did. We both want to be able to stay home and raise our baby boy together without the everyday life getting in the way. Having to work away from home and missing out on so much with him growing up. This was the best decission that we have made. We get to stay at home and still be able to bring a income in.

Please Contact me At:

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)