Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to protect your Identity and make money too

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:01 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 98 Total Views
Hello Moms, I first want to say that I have read a lot of your stay at home positions, and commend you all for putting the most important issue first, and that is being at home with your children. We live in a real bad world, and what I had to deal with as a child I did not want any of my girls to have to go through any of that, let alone being with someone else's mom istead of their own.

I was fortunate to have a husband who had a good job and I did not have to work while my children were little. Now we have been faced with the economic hardship of my husband losing his work and he has been unemployed for the last year and a half.

I have found a company that offers a service that every household should have. It is called Pre-paid Legal Services, Inc

What they offer is:

1. Identity Theft Coverage
2. Legal Services Coverage
3. Irs Audit Coverage
4. Motor Vehicle
5. Member Rate Discount

The services that are here are for a small monthly fee of $35.95 per month and you have access to a provider law firm that you can call and ask a number of unlimited questions on the services above. They will look over documents and contracts up to 10 pages and an unlimited amount of questions that have to do with almost every situation we have, like child support services, divorce, tickets,buying a house contracts etc.

You make an excellent commission of each membership.
This is not a scam, as it is a 36 yr old company that is Rock solid, listed on the NYSE and it is your own business.

If you have questions you can call or post me an email

Jennie Morales
Independent Associate
Prepaid Legal Services

www.greatjoboption.com/jenniemorales
www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jenniemmorales

nonniem65
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)