Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now is the time to "GO GREEN"

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

My company is offering a total of $100.00 in free products!!   

Did you know that a lot of cleaning and body care products contain carcinogens and TOXIC chemicals?  More and more people are concerned about their families well-being and are interested in better choices. Let me show you how to save money on products that are safer for your family, 95% of our customers STAY customers, we have a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee & you ' ll get $100.00 in FREE products just for giving our products a try! These products cost less money than the products you are currently using, they are more effective, they are environmentally friendly & most importantly, they are safer for your family!  

I strongly advice you to read the information below. If you feel like I do, contact me and let’s get you going on a track that will give you better choices.  

Whether you are simply interested in getting safer products into your home, or you'd like to earn a significant income sharing this company with others, you owe it to yourself and your family to check this out!  

All I ask is you join me in a webcast that will take about 30 minutes of your time. You decide whether this is for you or not. No pressure and I won’t ‘bug’ you either.  

These products DO NOT contain: formaldehyde, phenols, ammonia, phosphates, harsh chemicals, bleach, NTA’s (the dangerous chemical that most non-phosphate products use as a substitute), abrasives or solvent detergents.  

Here is why it is SO important for you to take a look at!!  

*50% OF ALL ILLNESS IS DUE TO POOR INDOOR AIR QUALITY

*The top 12 cancer causing products (called “The Dirty Dozen”) in the average home include the following:

#1-Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder with Talc

#2-Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste

#3-VO5 Hair Conditioner

#4-Clairol Nice N Easy Hair Color

#5-Cover Girl Makeup

#6-Ajax

#7-Lysol Disinfectant

(Source:  The National Cancer Prevention Coalition)  

*Liquid Dish Soap is the leading cause of poisonings in the home for children under the age of 6  (2.1 million children are poisoned in the U.S. per yr. by dish detergent) (dish detergent contains formaldehyde, ammonia,phosphate, paint striper, & lye in most brands)  

*Over the last 20-30 years, as more toxic chemicals have been introduced in greater amounts, the level of toxins stored in adipose tissues (fat cells) of our bodies has risen.  Bioaccumulation studies have shown that some toxins store in our bodies for life.  Greater and greater amounts are being stored at younger ages.  Diseases that used to occur later in life are now appearing at younger ages.  Disease that used to be rare is more frequent.

For example: -There has been a 28% increase in childhood cancer since the addition of pesticides into household products (Source:  National Cancer Institute)  

*In one decade, there has been a 42% increase in asthma (29% for men; 82% for women the higher rate for women is believed to be due to women’s longer exposure times to household chemicals)(Source:  Center for Disease Control)  

*There is an increased risk for leukemia in children where parents have used pesticides in the home or garden before the child’s birth (Source:  Journal of the National Cancer Institute)  

*Over 150 chemicals found in the average home have been linked to allergies, asthma, birth defects, cancer, and psychological abnormalities.(Source:  Consumer Product Safety Commission) 

*The following products are just a few that are so toxic they should be disposed in a toxic waste dump:

-Floor care products

-Furniture Polish

-Bug Spray

-Window Cleaner

-Nail polish remover

(Source:  Water Pollution Control Federation)  

*Phenol is a very common chemical that is found in household products.  Health effects from phenol include:

-Corrosive to any tissues

-Harm to the central nervous system

-Primary route of entry is through the skin

-Phenol temporarily de-activates sensory nerves, paralyzing your sensors  

*Phenol is found in the following common products:

-Mouthwash & Toothpaste

-Air fresheners-Shaving cream

-Carmex

-Blistex

-Anti-itching & pain relieving lotions

-Chloroseptic throat spray

-Feminine powders and sprays

-Furniture polish

-Disinfectant cleaner/All-purpose cleaner  

The fact is, many people are poisioning themselves & their families without even realizing it!!  

Contact me TODAY so I can help you get the toxins out of your home! Don ' t forget, you get $100.00 in FREE products just for switching stores & trying this company instead of your usual store! There is NO RISK, we are so confident that you will love saving money, getter safer products & be impressed with how effective they are, we offer a 100% empty bottle money back guarantee! 

Improve your health, wealth & the environment.

Kathy Dickenson

http://www.moretime4me.com/

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)