Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone interested in a healthier life?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:24 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

I would like to introduce you to my weight loss experience. I lost 20lbs in 2 months. No dieting, exercise, meal replacements, etc.. My friend who posted her weight loss story made me interested, She is curently 9months in and 80lbs lighter. Plexus is the most natural way to get rid of fat --not muscle--without any dieting, etc. This product is Diabetic safe. No artifical stimulants, etc. Helps curve your appetite, boots your metabolism, gives you that energy you are so desiring. Also helps with blood pressure, cholesterol, and other health issues. We also have items for protein shakes, nerve/pain relief, extra energy boots (get rid of those 5hour energy and red bull This is ALL NATURAL)www.plexusslim.com/hayesa (#107230) if you would like more info feel free to message me, browse my page, like my facebook page, etc.www.facebook.com/slimwithamanda 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We have 3 & 7 Day trial packs for you as well. I would love to help you in your journey.

Yes I am in Columbia, Tn and do have occassional meetings and would love for you to join or I can come to you and talk with you about my progress and what plexus can do for you. Thanks!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)