Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

walmart frustration

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:00 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 307 Total Views
so i went to walmart to get some jms shirts with thr coupon from the may issue of all you. the cashier told me she couldnt take it because it didnt have the right barcode. i thought people on here have used these at walmart already.....meh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JMjonas
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM
I know at my walmart they have to hold their hand over part of the barcodes for them to even scan. I used coupons for some toiletries at walmart one time and will never do it again. It was a pain in the butt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaressaTiger
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:09 PM

i know other people have used it at walmart...frstrating.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Couldnt they just type in the number?

ANP0426
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I just used my coupon for the JMS this past week and it scanned fine, i dont know thats odd?

CaressaTiger
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:15 PM

She didnt even try to scan it. She said becuase it didnt have a UPC code, it has some other barcode on it, that walmart doesnt take those. I really want to use those coupons. They have spaghetti straps for $5.

aScrappinMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Try a different cashier.  I've used 2 of them there and they scanned.  I think some cashiers like to toy with us because they know how important couponing is to everyone right now.

CaressaTiger
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Yeah she asked me if I watched the show. I do but just because I use coupons...does that mean I have to watch it? really? I shouldve known when I had to ask her how her day was going. She never said hi to me. She was nice though. Sorta I guess. Im gonna try a different walmart lol. we got like 8 around us.

BoundHearts
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:06 PM

I haven't had any issues ~ accept rude cashiers ~

aidansmommy219
by Asst. Head Couponer on May. 21, 2011 at 10:26 PM

hope you have better luck at a different store. i have one of those coupons and want to use it..i hope i dont have problems either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)