• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK...ISSUE AT WALMART

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

They are not wanting to accept the Mueller's Pasta coupons that you can print online. They DID do it but told me that in the future they probably won't because there's no watermark on it. I pointed out that it says mf coupon, it has an address to send to get the money or whatever, and it has the Mueller's logo. They paperclipped them to give to the accountant and said those would probably end up being coupons they don't accept. :(  I have TONS more of them (I get my noodles for free!) and it makes me mad that they might not accept them anymore.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Dolphins54559
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:00 AM

I've used tons of printed coupons at Walmart, I've never really had a problem. A lot of locations have different policies though. That's why I keep saying that they all need to be on the same page with that stuff. As long as it is printed and not copied coupon, they're supposed to take it.

CaressaTiger
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:45 PM

I think walmart people are taking rules into thier own hands. They watch that tv show and think everyone is like that. Im surprised we are even allowed to use coupons anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)