Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any stockpile pictures?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:58 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 549 Total Views

This is my old stockpile. I have not taken pictures of my new one. We live in an apartment so not lots of space...

I am a 20 year old mommy to a perfect 2 year old son named Nicholas. I am married to the love of my life Camron who is 19. I am a student and a waitress. I cloth diapered, breast fed, ERF, circ and vax. My son signs more than he speaks, dances on his toes, loves shoes, and is the best person in my life. I do not drink, smoke or do any recreational drugs. I support love of all kind no matter what race or gender. I support LIFE, a person is a person no matter how small, whales have better laws protecting them than fetus' have. We are TTC baby #2. I am christian and loving the lord every day of my life.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ELEMommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:55 AM
I will post some tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
torttia
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:19 AM

BUMP!

AFMF920
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:29 AM

mine is a mess, we are in the process of making more shelving room and completely redoing that room, ill try to get decent pics sometime today of the different areas.

torttia
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:26 AM

I want to turn my husbands man cave into a grocery store but he said no lol.

Quoting AFMF920:

mine is a mess, we are in the process of making more shelving room and completely redoing that room, ill try to get decent pics sometime today of the different areas.

I am a 20 year old mommy to a perfect 2 year old son named Nicholas. I am married to the love of my life Camron who is 19. I am a student and a waitress. I cloth diapered, breast fed, ERF, circ and vax. My son signs more than he speaks, dances on his toes, loves shoes, and is the best person in my life. I do not drink, smoke or do any recreational drugs. I support love of all kind no matter what race or gender. I support LIFE, a person is a person no matter how small, whales have better laws protecting them than fetus' have. We are TTC baby #2. I am christian and loving the lord every day of my life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)