Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't print target coupons

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2011 at 4:44 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 3127 Total Views

I cannot print Target coupons which makes me so mad!!  Does anyone else have this problem?  Anyone know what I can do to fix it?

by on Jun. 20, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AFMF920
by on Jun. 20, 2011 at 8:56 PM

BUMP!

aidansmommy219
by Asst. Head Couponer on Jun. 20, 2011 at 11:00 PM

have you tried switching browsers? i think heard someone say they couldnt print on IE but they could print on chrome or something along those lines. i'm not sure..i used IE and was able to print them fine before my printer died (r.i.p. printer lol)

mamadowns
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Thanks I will try!

rjtownsend
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:04 AM

I had this issue and just could not figure it out! Turns out it was my ink! I replaced my ink and now they print out! I was using Meijer store brand ink and it was fairly new ink but I just bought new HP ink and now they print. So if switching internet browsers doesn't work, check your ink.

aidansmommy219
by Asst. Head Couponer on Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:47 AM

if this had been an issue for me i would have NEVER figured that out. LOL..thats so odd!

Quoting rjtownsend:

I had this issue and just could not figure it out! Turns out it was my ink! I replaced my ink and now they print out! I was using Meijer store brand ink and it was fairly new ink but I just bought new HP ink and now they print. So if switching internet browsers doesn't work, check your ink.

Janis198
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I had to try 3 different browsers, i was able to print them using Google chrome

dpurdin
by on Jun. 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM

I have this problem with walmart - I can never get there samples or coupons 2 print made me so mad I dont even try anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)