Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me consolidate these transactions.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 338 Total Views

I'm going to CVS today to get some much needed items. I already have $2ECB to start off with. Here is my plan so far, but it seems really overkill to me:

Transaction #1

Venus Embrace Razor $9.99-$2ECB-$2off coupon = $5.99 OOP, receieve $4 ECB

Transaction #2

Head and Shoulders (2 bottles at $4.99 each) $10.98-BOGO Free coupon - $4 ECB = $0.99 OOP, receive $2 ECB

Transaction #3

Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush (2 at $3 each) $6 - $4 off coupon - $2ECB = $0 OOP, receive $2ECB

Transaction #4

Q Tips (2 boxes for $4) $4 - $2 ECB = $2 OOP, receive $1 ECB

Transaction #5

Herbal Essences Shampoo (2/$6.97) $6.97 - $3.00 off coupon - $1 ECB = $2.97 OOP, receive $1 ECB

Everything comes out to $11.95 OOP, with a $1 ECB remaining after all the transactions are done. Thoughts?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AFMF920
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:36 PM

as far as i can see everything looks right. and im pretty sure you have already gone since you have posted this 3 hours earlier lol -- but how did everything turn out?

PhoneGrease
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:38 PM
I couldn't go. It started pouring and DD fell asleep in the car. I'm going tomorrow.

Quoting AFMF920:

as far as i can see everything looks right. and im pretty sure you have already gone since you have posted this 3 hours earlier lol -- but how did everything turn out?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidansmommy219
by Asst. Head Couponer on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM

not sure if you already went but the $3 herbal/aussie coupon states that its $3 off a herbal or aussie styler when you purchase one herbal or aussie product..you only have the shampoo listed in your 5th transaction..everything else looks good

MrsEsteban
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Cvs ec bucks can be used with manufacture coupons? I hate that walgreens doesn't allow it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1979mommy
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM

What do you mean? You can use RR's in conjunction with coupons at Walgreens.

Quoting MrsEsteban:

Cvs ec bucks can be used with manufacture coupons? I hate that walgreens doesn't allow it!!

AFMF920
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Quoting MrsEsteban:

blank stare

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)