Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LadyLuck13!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 416 Total Views
LadyLuck13 was part of the coupon train that went out recently and I just recieved my envelope from her!! HOLY COW!!! I got HUNDREDS of really awesome coupons I can use!! I was so excited my husband asked if someone mailed me a golden brick or something hahahaha! Not a brick but a big bunch of awesome coupons is pretty darn close in my book lol!! THANK YOU LADYLUCK13 you are AWESOME!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kgalvano
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:27 PM

i would love for someone to send me coupons. thats good

Saya
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:18 AM

So wait, do you get to keep all of them or you take some and replace some? and then send it to the next person?

LadyLuck13
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Aww, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them! :)

Bncholbert
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 1:21 PM
On the train that we did, we had it set up so that each person mailed out an envie of at least 40- 50 coupons (with as many as possible from the person they mailed to's wishlist.) Then everyone got to keep the coupons mailed to them, lady luck was very generous and mailed WAY more than she was required to so I got lucky!! :) If anyone is interested in Doing another train let me know and I will get one organized for next monday!!

Quoting Saya:

So wait, do you get to keep all of them or you take some and replace some? and then send it to the next person?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bncholbert
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 1:22 PM
You're welcome and Thank you!! I used alot of those at krogers yesterday for a 58% savings on my grocery bill!! I was so excited!!

Quoting LadyLuck13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyLuck13
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:49 PM

THAT'S AWESOME!!! CONGRATS! :)

I'd love to do another coupon train! 

Quoting Bncholbert:

You're welcome and Thank you!! I used alot of those at krogers yesterday for a 58% savings on my grocery bill!! I was so excited!!

Quoting LadyLuck13:

kgalvano
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)