• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you obtain multiple sunday inserts?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:30 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 485 Total Views
I'm new to this couponing thing. I have a good idea of how it works and have gotten some really good deals, including free things since I started yesterday. But obviously to stockpile I need multiple coupons. How do you ladies obtain multiple coupons?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smalltownmom03
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:49 PM

I buy 5 sunday papers every week

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:00 PM
At the store? Or do you get a deal from your local newspaper company? I called mine to ask and the lady barely spoke english let alone understood and didn't understand that I wanted to see about a discount for buying multiple Sunday papers at a time. I will call and see if I can get someone in america next time lol.

Quoting smalltownmom03:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltownmom03
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I just go to the store and buy them. They are $2 a peice and I save alot more that the $10 that I spend on papers. So I see it as worth it.. I do wish that I could just get the inserts so that I wasnt wasting so much paper. I always feel bad about the paper that I end up wasting.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

At the store? Or do you get a deal from your local newspaper company? I called mine to ask and the lady barely spoke english let alone understood and didn't understand that I wanted to see about a discount for buying multiple Sunday papers at a time. I will call and see if I can get someone in america next time lol.

Quoting smalltownmom03:

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:04 PM
I totally agree. It is def worth the 10. Its the thought of all that paper wasted, but then again if you recycle then its not bad! Lol. I think I'm just gonna buy multiple papers at the gas station until I can figure out how to get the inserts. I'm just gonna start asking coworkers and stuff if I can have em if they don't want em.

Quoting smalltownmom03:

I just go to the store and buy them. They are $2 a peice and I save alot more that the $10 that I spend on papers. So I see it as worth it.. I do wish that I could just get the inserts so that I wasnt wasting so much paper. I always feel bad about the paper that I end up wasting.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting smalltownmom03:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karengc
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM

my mom works at a nursing home and she is able to get extra inserts for me :) 

Also if there is a particular coupon you are looking for check out coupons on  ebay. I have done this probaby 10 times now and its great

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Is it worth the few dollars you spend? I really want Dawn coupons but by the time I get them the sale is going to be over : (
I go through dawn dish soap like crazy and would love to stock up on that. I broke it down for the ones I wanted and it was like 16 cents per coupon... I keep debating if its worth it. The coupons are .50 cents off and the product is on sale for $1 but then I have to remember I spent .16 cents for each coupon. And this store doesnt double coupons so in the end it would be .66 cents instead of .50.
I put an ad on craiglist in the wanted section for Sunday circulars with Coupons and will continue to do so in hopes the right person will see it.
Thats so cool you can extra coupons for free!

Quoting karengc:

Also if there is a particular coupon you are looking for check out coupons on  ebay. I have done this probaby 10 times now and its great

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connor12907
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:08 PM

The Dawn would be worth it.. CVS and Walgreens have been doing this sale for about 6-8 weeks now.. So would be a good idea!!

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Is it worth the few dollars you spend? I really want Dawn coupons but by the time I get them the sale is going to be over : (
I go through dawn dish soap like crazy and would love to stock up on that. I broke it down for the ones I wanted and it was like 16 cents per coupon... I keep debating if its worth it. The coupons are .50 cents off and the product is on sale for $1 but then I have to remember I spent .16 cents for each coupon. And this store doesnt double coupons so in the end it would be .66 cents instead of .50.
I put an ad on craiglist in the wanted section for Sunday circulars with Coupons and will continue to do so in hopes the right person will see it.
Thats so cool you can extra coupons for free!

Quoting karengc:

MissyB1011
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I buy a local paper and city paper. I get my parents' and Grandpap's inserts. My mom works at a nursing home, so I get some from there as well.

Also, check here on CM. There are several groups that do coupon trains and trading. I've had good luck with them.

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Cool thanks for all the advice ladies! Its appreciated! Im so excited to start doing this. Its kind of addicting though...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltownmom03
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Cool thanks for all the advice ladies! Its appreciated! Im so excited to start doing this. Its kind of addicting though...lol

it is very addicting. I have never enjoyed shopping but now I love it. I actually got upset with my dh the other day because he didnt tell me that he needed the debit card until right before he left for work so then I couldnt go shopping. I was really upset that I stayed up all night planning my trip and then didnt get to go. However I did get over it and now I am getting to do several smaller trips instead on the one large on that i had planned. Maybe next week i can hit all my stores at the same time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)