• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here! Tips for organising coupons?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Hello! My name is Abigail and I'm new to this group and to couponing and I'm having a hard time figuring out what is the best method for organising my coupons. I've heard of the baseball card sheets and all but do you list them alphabetically? By expiration? What works best?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LStambaugh
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:19 PM
I organize with baseball cards and then by category. For me, it's easier to find them that way. It really all comes down to preference. My mom likes to organize the whole inserts by date. Then she only has to clip the coupons that she will use. So it's really up to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltownmom03
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I organize by catagory. with the baseball card holders. I find it easier so that if i find a good deal on something in the store i can easily find my coupon.  I use this system

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2010/09/24/how-to-start-your-coupon-binder-this-ones-for-you-kathie-lee/

Then in the back I keep all of the Store Policies. In the front I Have a sheet protector and a couple baseball card holders for my shopping lists and the coupons that I plan to use at each store that I plan on going to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)