Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 288 Total Views

I'm sure most newcomers start off with that title!  I am a mom of 3, 2 of which are hungry teenagers! I am desperate to find better ways to save and get more for my money!  I want to do couponing however don't know where to start.  I have read a few things on line but there seems to be so many ways to do this.  I would appreciate any suggestions on where to Begin this money saving adventure!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TWINS609
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Start off small. I got a notebook with the plastic dividers for baseball cards. You can find them in the baseball card section at wal-mart. Then just start clipping your coupons from Sunday's paper. I use the web site http://www.southernsavers.com/ You can pull up the grocery store that you use and get all the deals for the week. They even have links to print out your coupon on line. Focus on that one store and coupon there. It takes time. I haven't mastered it yet myself. But if I walk out saving 20-50 dollars I feel good.

SelestesMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Thats great! Thanks! You are right! At this point any savings is better then none!  I was feeling overwhelmed at the thought of running to 20 different stores!  The gas Id use would spend up that savings lol!  I will try this with my favorite store! 

Thanks again

Elisa

sandie66
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Publix BOGO free sales matched up with Qs.

fsavage24
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 2:27 AM

I would suggest signing up for a coupon class. To learn the basics like what are coupons, the types of coupons, where to find coupons (I haven't paid for coupons in 2 years), and couponing strategies.

Reading alot of info online will confuse you unless you have someone you can talk to to guide you in the right direction.

I host FREE LIVE Online Coupon Classes for people who are trying to get started. My classes fill up pretty quick and I have two classes left for the year. I do a presentation that you will see and you will be logged in with the phone and you can ask questions about anything. So its like going to an actual coupon class but for free and the comfort of your own home.

I have been very blessed to diaper both my kids for free with coupons, and alot of deals I did were not listed on a blog.

If you are interested in signing up you can go HERE. (I have a web form to block spammers and then you will be directed to Eventbrite with the events listed)

Hope this helps

The Coupon Boutique

SelestesMom
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM

This is great! I already signed up!  Thank you and I look forward to your class!

Elisa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)