Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I'll be Damned

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 716 Total Views

Watching Extreme Couponers and NO ONE in Florida doubles coupons. I have searched on the internet over and over again, and I have found no one, but yet this woman is in Jax and her store is doubling? And I am even more surprised to find that there is actually a Kroger anywhere in Florida. I am shocked and not sure what to think.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandie66
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Sitting here thinking that maybe she's not in Jax FL, but Jax in another state????? And what did everyone think of the first lady doing her shopping at Family Dollar? I cannot believe that a FD would allow that many Qs. And it really irritated me that the announcer kept saying she was in a Florida grocery store. Since when is FD considered a grocery store???

oooomelissaoooo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:45 PM
I heard that these stores allow it for that shopper so that they can be on tv...idk how true all that is though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaofemma
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:51 AM

Quoting sandie66:

Sitting here thinking that maybe she's not in Jax FL, but Jax in another state????? And what did everyone think of the first lady doing her shopping at Family Dollar? I cannot believe that a FD would allow that many Qs. And it really irritated me that the announcer kept saying she was in a Florida grocery store. Since when is FD considered a grocery store???

Oh I love you and I dont even know you lol!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing about Family Dollar being concidered a grocery store lol

mommaofemma
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:52 AM

Quoting oooomelissaoooo:

I heard that these stores allow it for that shopper so that they can be on tv...idk how true all that is though

Well that is just stupid! Makes all the rest of us sad! lol

oooomelissaoooo
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:59 AM

yep thats why i hear a lot of ppl hate that show bc its very unrealistic

Amanda03910
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:30 AM

I know! I am in Florida too and looked in to stores that double.... NONE do, not ANYWHERE in Florida. I'm sure they made an exeption for her.

Jaymommy314
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

That show really gives people an unrealistic view of couponing. The average person can't do that and no store that I know will allow you to walk in with 100 coupons and do 8 different transactions. It gives people false hope!

craignbarb14
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Every since that show has come out the stores in my area are becoming more and more coupon unfriendly! Damn TLC!!

MamaJane
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Quoting oooomelissaoooo:

yep thats why i hear a lot of ppl hate that show bc its very unrealistic

Yup I'm one of those people LOL.  I still watch it though.  No idea why.

sweetheart4171
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:42 AM

just goes to show that show is a scam!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)