• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

expired coupons

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:04 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 279 Total Views
Any ladies who are looking out who can still use expired coupons I am selling mine I haven't couponed in a month and unfortunatly the majority of my coupons expired. I have over $500 worth of beyond mostly household items and that does not include the small stack of b1g1 frees either. If you are seriously interested message me please and I'll let you know some of what's in the stack there are tons of high value coupons I don't wasn't them to be thrown away!
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DizneyMomma2001
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM

You could send them to military bases overseas.  They can use expired coupons for up to 3 months after the experation date.

armywife7885
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM
6 months :)

Quoting DizneyMomma2001:

You could send them to military bases overseas.  They can use expired coupons for up to 3 months after the experation date.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starsshine
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 8:02 PM

how do i send them overseas? i would love to send my expired ones but dont know where or how. please share! someone also told me that cvs takes coupons that are up to a week expired? i could be wrong.

MamaJane
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Isn't it illegal to sell coupons?

1979mommy
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Yes it is.

Quoting MamaJane:

Isn't it illegal to sell coupons?

gingergarcia
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 8:02 PM

No, sorry I send all mine to a few people on this site that are military wifes for free. They are the ones who can really use them, and I feel good for helping others!

AmY403
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Its not the coupons its my time to cut and sort. They are all clipped and organized
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)