• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 papers, no coupons?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

I was excited to cut out coupons from Smartsource today, so much so that I went and got 3 papers!  When I got home and went through them I was furious to find that there was not ONE coupon in the entire paper?  Do I contact the newspaper in my town to ask them WTH?  

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
njstewart07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I had that happen to me last week. .there was supposed to be 4 inserts and I only got 3. .I dont know what the deal was but I would contact the paper to see whats going on. .I was going to if it happened again this week

C8linVilla
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Maybe someone picked through the papers! I hate that!!! Id contact them. Dont expect much though

One week i went to buy 4 seattle times papers. I was in a hurry so put money in grabbed closed and repeat 4 times. On the forth I finally got to looking and it was NOT the seattle times but the hearold which has crap for coupons. Then i looked and they were LAST weeks papers! So they were last weeks and in the wrong box. So i then had to go and buy 4 seattle times papers somewhere else and 3 of them did not have coupons! When i contacted the seattle tiems about it they only refunded for ONE paper! Im still out 14 bucks! So if i were you from now on check at the stand if they dont have them put it back and grab another. thats what im doing. Did you look through the whole thing? sometimes they get put in between newspaer pages

DizneyMomma2001
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM

In my rush, I didn't look through them like I normally do.  The place near I house where I go is normally pretty good.  All I would want the newspaper to do is to give me the coupons themselves.  

I tore up the papers when I got home though and there was nada in them except for the local ads.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)