Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You wouldn't normally buy it?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Is there anything you get with coupons that you wouldn't normally buy?

For me it's body wash. I've always been a bar soap kind of a person. But since couponing I've gotten many body washes for cheap and/or free. 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lasombrs
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM

If I don't use it I don't go get it. There are a ton of other couponers in my area I leave it for them lol

1979mommy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM

No I don't mean getting things you don't use. But in general getting things you wouldn't normally get without a coupon. Like I said, before I only used bar soap but now I find myself getting lots of body wash when I didn't buy it before.

Quoting lasombrs:

If I don't use it I don't go get it. There are a ton of other couponers in my area I leave it for them lol

justme00
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

yep I sure do. I used to buy everything at the dollar store now I buy name brand stuff becuase its cheeper then the dollar store now lol. I have loved trying out new things I would never get before, its alot of fun. Some of my new fav things are the Lysoil wipes, Olay body wash, and name brand make lol yep I used to get even makeup at the dollar store.

lasombrs
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:23 PM
ohhhhhhh. most soaps, shaving stuff, toothpaste and toothbrushes etc. we used to keep toothbrushes for like a year before replacing and we used to make a lot of our soaps and cleaning stuff or only dollar store items. we were both unemployeed for a long time while ds was getting diagnoised so we had zero spare cash for a lot of normal toiletry stuff. and we were always scraping coins for single rolls of tp! I have 30 rolls in my bathroom right now lol

Quoting 1979mommy:

No I don't mean getting things you don't use. But in general getting things you wouldn't normally get without a coupon. Like I said, before I only used bar soap but now I find myself getting lots of body wash when I didn't buy it before.

Quoting lasombrs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by coupon mama on May. 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM
i am will to try anything once
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starsshine
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM

for me its Tide laundry soap. i usually use Gain but they dont give as many coupons. and downy . since couponing i have switched from dryer sheets to liquid it smells better and last longer

MamaJane
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I cut out every coupon.  If a deal comes up that is cheap or free, I'll donate to our church mission project.  So I have coupons for diapers-poise pads lol and I'm using niether.

WrapNLoseInches
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM

yes, I have never in my life bought frozen veggies until I started couponing! now im stocked full up on them! its great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)