Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New 2 TX & new 2 coupons

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

hellloooo ladiez my name is nicole and i just moved form AZ i have never cut a coupon lol but im ready to start i even bought a laptop & printer i live in Irving TX and  i would really like another momto help me get started i really would like to learn how to save some money if someone can helpme that would be so cool heck im even willing to pay someone to show me how to get sterted thankx a bunch(480)374-0712 feel free to text or call im always how with my 4yr daughter unless she talks me into going to 6flags lol

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DizneyMomma2001
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I have learned fast that orginization is one of the KEY components to successful couponing.  I went to staples and bought a 2 inch binder, a zipper pencil pouch with extra pockets in the back, a pack of section dividers and some baseball card holders (about 60 total of these).  I divided my binder into 3 month sections (so far I have June, July and August but those will be rotated forward as the year goes on).  

I have a subscription to one of the local papers here but only get one paper (really need to call them and get it uppped to 3/4) but every Sunday I go to the grocery store not far from my house and I buy 3 more papers.  Then I come home and go to sites like couponsuzy.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com...and print out my coupons.  I need to start using my oldest daughters lap top so I can print from her's as well.  Don't be afraid to write to companies if you are not finding their coupon or you want more of them.  I wrote to a company because I couldn't find their coupons anywhere and they mailed me 2 of them for $1.99 each.  

Your going to take your sales ad's in your Sunday paper and MATCH your coupons to the sales.  Make sure to do the math to ensure you are getting a good deal though!  Just because you have a coupon for it doesn't mean you should buy it if it isn't in the price range you want (or don't want if you get things for FREE) to pay.  

I also recomend the book Pick Another Check Out Line Honey....you can buy it off of crazycouponlady.com.

new2tx
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:15 PM

@dizneymomma2001 THANKS iwill get the book if you say it helps & a new binder cause what i just bought i dont think its going to do the trick lol its really small again thanks a bunch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)