Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long do you prepare for a trip?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

I usually take 3-4 days to prepare everything for a trip

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orkibe3
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

It depends on how big of a trip I am doing... I usually prepare the day of my trip or the night before...but of course all my stuff is super organized... when it comes to couponing Im way past OCD lol

justme00
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I prepair on Sundays . I cut and set aside all the coupons I need for that week. I only go to the store/stores twice a week once on Sunday night and once on Wednesday. I guess I have it down because I see people on that crazy TV show clam they spend five hours or more in a store and spends hours a week I just don't understand that. I can fill two carts on light weeks and three on good weeks and be in and out in an hour or less.
laurag8707
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I usually spend about 2 days

laurag8707
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I never understand that concept either it boggles my mind

Quoting justme00:

I prepair on Sundays . I cut and set aside all the coupons I need for that week. I only go to the store/stores twice a week once on Sunday night and once on Wednesday. I guess I have it down because I see people on that crazy TV show clam they spend five hours or more in a store and spends hours a week I just don't understand that. I can fill two carts on light weeks and three on good weeks and be in and out in an hour or less.

alf2651
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM

It depends on how big the trip is. If it's a short trip, I usually pack the night before. If it's a longer trip, usually three to four days.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

justme00
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Quoting laurag8707:

Lol I will never forget the one lady who they said spent 12 hours in Kmart. Like really?? What do u do for 12 hours in Kmart? Lol I so don't get it at all.even if u get say 100 of things it don't take 12 hours to walk up and down the lanes and pull stuff off the shelf.
sweetheart4171
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM

usually prepare the day off or the night before

jcmom10
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM

About 1-2 days

1979mommy
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I usually prepare the day/night before. If it's an unusually long trip or with lots of ECB'S using to pay and stuff then I'll spend a couple days on and off.

MamaJane
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I spend an hour sorting, clipping and putting away coupons each week. It takes me 45 or so to go through ads and make my list. I never spend more then an hour in a store. Occasionally ill go to more then one store or more then once a week but mostly I just do Kroger on Thursday.

I haven't done the drug stores in quite a while and that's really taken time off my week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)