Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok. i got a problem...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:38 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 359 Total Views
I just got a printer that is wifi and smart phone compatable. it took me about a month to figure out how to set the printer up on my phone. I only got this printer just so i could print off coupons because i dont have a laptop and i cant afford one for a while. i tried using the app for coupons.com and thekrazykouponlady.com. they both tell me that they only support windows and mac servers...so i cant use them. has anybody else been able to print coupons from their android smartphone? And if so, which websites did you use?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lulalacroix
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a wifi printer too.  It is such a pain.  It is currently, physically connected to my desktop.  And I can't get it to work on my laptop, haven't even tried my android yet.  I've already uninstalled and reinstalled program a couple times.  Ugh.  Hope your luck is better than mine.

dionneb22
by coupon helper on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I was thinking about getting one, hope I don't run into the same problem. Luckily I do have a friend whose a computer engineer so he'll be able to help if we need it.

rassiesmom
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Huumm...I have an Android & coupons.com app on my phone. I select my coupons using the app and email them to myself, then print them from the email. I don't know if that helps you but that's what I do.

Amy
Mami2oneboy
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Why kind of printer did you get? I have an hp printer and coupons.com app on my iPhone and its super easy to print from there but I did set up the wifi for the printer on my computer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megan91
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:03 AM
I think the problem is that i have a android phone and the coupons.com app is for iphones or ipads. you can use it on your android and other smart phones but if you want to print them it has to be on a computer or those two. i have a epson xp-200 small in one printer. its wifi compatibke and prints oher things off like coloring pages, recipes etc...but not coupons. :-( Its a bummer.
megan91
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Quoting rassiesmom:

Huumm...I have an Android & coupons.com app on my phone. I select my coupons using the app and email them to myself, then print them from the email. I don't know if that helps you but that's what I do.

Amy

I tried that right after i read your reply and when i retrieve my coupons in the email...it send me to a page that says i need to download the app. but i already have the app downloaded...
megan91
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Quoting dionneb22:

I was thinking about getting one, hope I don't run into the same problem. Luckily I do have a friend whose a computer engineer so he'll be able to help if we need it.

the printer itself was bought from target and was very cheap. i payed about 60 bucks and it is a printer and scanner and wifi/smartphone compatible. Give us an update on that if you are able to make it work and any tips from your friend would be so appreciated. ;-)
rassiesmom
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Quoting megan91:

...and you got the email on your computer?? There is printer software they want you to download. Perhaps its that??
megan91
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Quoting rassiesmom:

no. i made this post because i dont own a computer or laptop. i just have a phone that i want to print coupons off of.
Mrs.Bryant1201
by coupon helper on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/epson-connect/wireless-printing.do

Epson has info for  apple and google cloud. Hope this helps!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)