• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coupons???

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 358 Total Views
I want to start using coupons i already use adds! though my husband thinks that always buying a sunday paper is wasting money any ideals on how to get coupons? I dont have a printer so I cant print them off ugh! The adds get mailed to me so im all good there!
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dionneb22
by coupon helper on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I ask all my family and friends (who don't coupon) to save inserts for me, I also find a TON of coupons in the store. Look for the little blinkies, stands, or even coupons on the products. I'm always on the look out for coupons where ever I go. I even get them from theh pediatrician and the dentist. It's amazing where you can find them! But for the most part I buy Sunday paper, 10 each week. But you can get them from the Dollar Tree for $1 and Walgreens for $1.25. I used to print coupons but my printer ran out of ink so I need to refill. But yeah it's totally worth it

betsy5454
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Yes, asking others to save them for you is a great idea!  Where do you shop for groceries?  Some have programs where you can add coupons to a loyalty card, like publix digital coupons- then you don't have to print them.  I also use iBotta where you get cash rebates directly back to your paypal account so it's like a coupon- and it's all digital- nothing to print.  If you're interested you can check it out here: http://ibotta.com/r/8RPQfg

starrmommy4413
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I mostly shop at wal mart so I can use all adds! 

lulalacroix
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Also check libraries, they often have a free coupon box. If you go to church, you could check there as well.

Btw, my dh also thought my purchases of newspapers was a waste at first. Then I started a spreadsheet showing how much money I saved. The first month was $600 savings. He actually apologized for questioning me. Lol!
kquad
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Don't forget digital coupons too, like here we have Kroger and have the digital. You can link your store card and add coupons before you go. They have even been putting out one free item a week available Friday only. (This week it was a version of Hamburger Helper). http://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?campaign=DigitalCoupons&banner=Kroger
rassiesmom
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM
On Mon mornings go to anywhere that sold the Sun paper and ask if they have any left. If yes, ask for the coupons. They only need the front page for credit so it shouldn't be a problem.
londamg
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:28 PM

i stopped buying the paper every week because it did add up. i find the paper  has the same coupons every couple months its like they start over. i only have a safeway close so ive just started using the just4u option on the safeway site. it has the safeway coupons and manufacture coupons. plus you can save the coupons that they hand you that print out when you get your receipt. i think since that show came out its been harder to find really good coupons (maybe thats just me) good luck to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)