Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are we there yet?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:03 PM
  • 10 Replies

I  packed food I thought they would eat and not choke on. I bought games for the car and coloring books.. We left in the middle of the night but they didn't sleep. They didn't have the TV screens that you can play videos with earphones. Which I would mortage my house for to by if they had been available. I had assigned seating which stopped the arguing  about who was going to sit where.  My oldest took things away from the youngest. The youngest asked every 3 minutes when we would be there... On a trip to Las Vegas from LA. My oldest daughter knocked out one my younger daughter's loose teeth.  The Tooth Fairy had to come in Vegas.  On the way back she knocked out the other loose tooth. I have to admitt the teeth had been dangrling from her gums for a week and I was glad it finally was out. But, I have  a crop of gray hair that I credit to that trip.  They are grown now and they still fight when we all go some place together.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KTMOM
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM

LOL!!!!

This is why I have one kid.  ;)

fryshannon34
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Very funny!

tazdvl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM

LOL

Peajewel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I still have no idea how my Mom did it all by herself with 5 kids from the ages 2 to 12.  I have a rough time with one.  giggle giggle

sstepph
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:14 AM

LOL!

Mom2Jack04
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 1:31 PM

lol even 10 minute trips with my son can be brutal

Pnukey
by Member on Feb. 11, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Good thing the tooth fairy knows how to get to Vegas. :)

Mommad1947
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 11:54 PM

The  tooth fairy didn't have change and had to give the child 5 dollars instead of our usual one dollar We also didn't have the fairy duas ( glitter).  We thought she wouldn't notice.  She noticed, I told her it was against the law for tooth fairies to use fairy dust in Nevada. .

Ashmom614
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 1:38 PM

too funny!

yasbobari
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)