Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
  • 88 Replies
  • 1246 Total Views

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommykaya
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Hiii :) I'm Kayla. Mommy to Chastin. Girlfriend to Kevin. In school to become a nurse midwife!
hopeym23
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2011 at 10:06 PM

Thank you so much for joining!  Post as much as you like about anything that you want to.  The more activity people see the more likely they will join and this group can grow!  I have never heard of the name Chastin.  Very unique!

Quoting mommykaya:

Hiii :) I'm Kayla. Mommy to Chastin. Girlfriend to Kevin. In school to become a nurse midwife!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
mommykaya
by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 8:54 AM

sw33tsarah
by on Feb. 2, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Hello I'm Sarah a recently divorced mom even tho it's been over a year but it feels like just yesterday. I have a 4 year old son OJ. I'm currently trying get my life together.

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Welcome to the group Sarah!  I'm sorry to hear about your divorce.  I also have a 4 year old...her name is Juliana.  Please feel free to post anything you want.  I am trying to get this group to be very active!

Punkslilncs
by on Feb. 2, 2011 at 4:14 PM

I'm Nychy mom to Leith and soon to be Annora. I am married to my husband David. I am a stay at home mom, my son is special needs but husband is currently stay at home as well because I am on strict bed rest.

AutumnnShandris
by on Feb. 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Hi Im a married SAHM of 2. Im new to CM so Im still getting the feel of the place.Thanks for the invite.

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Good to meet you!  The best way to get to others is to stay active.  Ask if you have any questions.

Quoting AutumnnShandris:

Hi Im a married SAHM of 2. Im new to CM so Im still getting the feel of the place.Thanks for the invite.

katiemae47
by on Feb. 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Name is Katie mother of korben madysen and Ashton. At home mom..hopefully not much longer now that they all in school!
hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Welcome to the group Katie!  I look forward to getting to know you!

Quoting katiemae47:

Name is Katie mother of korben madysen and Ashton. At home mom..hopefully not much longer now that they all in school!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)