Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
Summarah
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Hello all. I'm a work-at-home mom of four boys - two grown, and two little ones. My hubby and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary last November. Taking care of my work and the house and the kids is very challenging, but I'm getting it done.

Summarah
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Still figuring out how things work around here :)

mommykaya
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Hi everyone :) I hope you all enojy it here!!

TERRIDAWN
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Hello, Terri here from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, I am a mother to 3 grown children Trevor 36, Kristin 35 and Steven 32, I have 3 grandchildren Brianna 16, Sydney 11, Joey 9, my sweethearts name is Bill, we have been together for 7 years, cat named Peaches. and I love making tags and siggies,

huggles Terri

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Welcome to the group.  If you have any questions just ask!

Quoting Summarah:

Still figuring out how things work around here :)

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Welcome Terri and thank you for posting so much already!  When outsiders see all the activity they are more likely to join.  I also want this to be a group where we all get to know each other well and the only way that will happen is by posting.

Quoting TERRIDAWN:

Hello, Terri here from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, I am a mother to 3 grown children Trevor 36, Kristin 35 and Steven 32, I have 3 grandchildren Brianna 16, Sydney 11, Joey 9, my sweethearts name is Bill, we have been together for 7 years, cat named Peaches. and I love making tags and siggies,

huggles Terri

tearb
by on Feb. 6, 2011 at 11:57 AM

HI I'm NaTear mother to a 2 year old girl and stepmommy to 6 year old boy. Im stay at home mom for now. Trying to find some friends out there. angel

sharon35862
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 2:58 AM

hi im sharon, from the uk, im 36, 5 kids a husband an 2 cats!!!

TwilightMack
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Mom of two girls, 9 & 5, married to my hubby for 10 years, Cherokee/Miwok indian, going to be 31 this year and I'm still a work in progress. I love to watch movies, go camping, love to drive anywhere, live in the country and LOVE it. Searching for spiritual truth, but open to different beliefs. Pretty much a home body, except when I run errands. Oh yeah, and absolutely LOVE playing Wizard 101 with my oldest daughter. I'm very blessed and try to be thankful for the things that I do have.

P.S.    Hugs are the best!

Landrahugs

blonde_mommy11
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 9:22 PM
im jessie im 24 and i have a 5 year old daughter and im married to my high school sweet heart and im a stay at home mom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)