Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Welcome NeTear.  I love your name!

Quoting tearb:

HI I'm NaTear mother to a 2 year old girl and stepmommy to 6 year old boy. Im stay at home mom for now. Trying to find some friends out there. angel

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Nice to have you with us!  I think we are all a work in progress till the very end.

Quoting TwilightMack:

Mom of two girls, 9 & 5, married to my hubby for 10 years, Cherokee/Miwok indian, going to be 31 this year and I'm still a work in progress. I love to watch movies, go camping, love to drive anywhere, live in the country and LOVE it. Searching for spiritual truth, but open to different beliefs. Pretty much a home body, except when I run errands. Oh yeah, and absolutely LOVE playing Wizard 101 with my oldest daughter. I'm very blessed and try to be thankful for the things that I do have.

P.S.    Hugs are the best!

Landrahugs

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Thank you for joining!  Married your HS sweetheart?  I love that!  Congrats!

Quoting blonde_mommy11:

im jessie im 24 and i have a 5 year old daughter and im married to my high school sweet heart and im a stay at home mom

MyAngel003
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Hi, My name is Anne. I have 7 CHD 1 son 2 DDs one of which was killed at age 20, leaving us w/an 18 mo Gr-Son. I have 7 GR-CHD, w/1 set of twins. I've been married to my Hi School sweetheart since we were 17.  I hope to meet some nice people in the group.  

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Nice to have you with us!  I'm so sorry to hear about your DD. I can't even imagine that kind of horror.  I think you will meet alot of nice women here!

Quoting MyAngel003:

Hi, My name is Anne. I have 7 CHD 1 son 2 DDs one of which was killed at age 20, leaving us w/an 18 mo Gr-Son. I have 7 GR-CHD, w/1 set of twins. I've been married to my Hi School sweetheart since we were 17.  I hope to meet some nice people in the group.  

MomTiara19
by on Feb. 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Hi,im 43,married and a sahm to a daughter 11 and a son 19.

~Tia

With a Tiara,Cape,and Coffee I can do anything:)

jessiejean
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Hi I'm Jessica! I'm 29 will be 30 this year!! whahoo =)  I live in western mass with my girly, Cassie that just turned 4 and my hubby of 6 yrs Toby. 

I love to read, im addicted to FB and just getting back into CafeMom after too much drama and I was just getting plain bored of it. 

I love to read, travel, photography, watch movies and love the beach.  My favorite place I've ever been was Grand Caymen Island. =)

I just started my own group as well and Hope joined so I figured I'd join her group too =)

click on my tag to check us out!

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Welcome Tia!

Quoting MomTiara19:

Hi,im 43,married and a sahm to a daughter 11 and a son 19.

~Tia

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Hey Jessica!  Thanks for joining!  Your group is awesome!

Quoting jessiejean:

Hi I'm Jessica! I'm 29 will be 30 this year!! whahoo =)  I live in western mass with my girly, Cassie that just turned 4 and my hubby of 6 yrs Toby. 

I love to read, im addicted to FB and just getting back into CafeMom after too much drama and I was just getting plain bored of it. 

I love to read, travel, photography, watch movies and love the beach.  My favorite place I've ever been was Grand Caymen Island. =)

I just started my own group as well and Hope joined so I figured I'd join her group too =)

click on my tag to check us out!

MamaChloe10
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Hey girls :) My name is Chloe, mother to a beautifu baby girl...i've been married to my amazing husband for almost 7 yrs..and i'm a SAHM :) Im new to cafemom, so just wanted to say HEYYY :))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN