Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Hey Chloe!  Glad to have you with us.  How old is your DD??

Quoting MamaChloe10:

Hey girls :) My name is Chloe, mother to a beautifu baby girl...i've been married to my amazing husband for almost 7 yrs..and i'm a SAHM :) Im new to cafemom, so just wanted to say HEYYY :))

sasserfras
by on Feb. 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Hi, I'm Judi a mom to two boys 6 and 3.  Married to my hubby for 10 years and counting.  Love being both sweet and sassy!butterfly

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2011 at 5:47 AM

Hi Judi!  Welsome to our group.  Wow, two boys!?  I just had my first boy in July.  Totally different than my DD.  I can't wait to see him grow up.

Quoting sasserfras:

Hi, I'm Judi a mom to two boys 6 and 3.  Married to my hubby for 10 years and counting.  Love being both sweet and sassy!butterfly

KeithsGirl721
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Hello all!  I am looking forward to having some fun...

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Welcome!!  Thank you for joining!  Just jump right in!

Quoting KeithsGirl721:

Hello all!  I am looking forward to having some fun...

Are you Sweet or Sassy?  Come in and find out!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/113359

tammylyn1971
by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 5:02 PM

hello ladies!! my name is tammy lyn im a mother of 4 boys and am a correctional officer ....im happy to have been invited by one of my besties sharon....i love to laugh and im a good listener....looking forward to getting to know all u ladies

sharon35862
by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 5:04 PM

you are so welcome here tammmmmmmmmy

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 25, 2011 at 9:52 PM

Welcome Tammy!  I'm so glad to have you here!

woopsydaisy
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Hi there!!!!  My name is Tracey.  I live in Northeast Ohio with my hubby and 2 college age children.  I have LOVED being a stay at home mom and I love being available for my Hubby and kids.  I do stroytime at our local library once a week and I am the drama director at our church.  I love to craft and get together with family and friends!  Excited to make some new ones in this group!

FaithandHarmony
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Hi, my name is Wendy I have 3 children, 7 y/o Harmony, 3 y/o Faith and 2 y/o Vinny. Thanks for the invite

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN