Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
hopeym23
by Group Owner on Feb. 28, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Welcome!  Welcome!  Glad to have you here!

MommyOf3InATL
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Hi I am Kim, I am a STAHM and I live in Atlanta (lol hints the name)! I have 3 BEAUTIFUL children... Auldin is 4 he is soo SMART, Ayden 3 who is soo SILLY, and my baby girl Ashlynne 18 months who is MEAN and sooo cute she has the beautiful eyes that smack you in the face before she does...lol Ohh and dont forget about my other "child" Nathan who is 29... lol... the PERFECT husband!!

Allylicious
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Hi I am Ally, wife of Matt and mother to Max, Suzannah, Tara Grace, and Mika Jhett.  I am a SAHM who's days are always interesting and never slow down!~

Photobucket
hopeym23
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Welcome girls!  Glad to have you on board!  I look forward to getting to know you better.

TriedandTrue11
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Hi ladies! Im Ashley 22 and currently ttc baby number 1! I work full time and of course addicted to CM! lol Any thing else you wanna know just ask! :)

1979mommy
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 8:46 AM

I'm Lyn, 31. I have 3 daughters (11, 10 and 3). Not married but been with my SO for almost 13 years. I'm a stay at home mom, at least until my youngest starts school all day :)

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Hey!  I've seen you around!  Glad to have you!

Quoting TriedandTrue11:

Hi ladies! Im Ashley 22 and currently ttc baby number 1! I work full time and of course addicted to CM! lol Any thing else you wanna know just ask! :)

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Hey Lyn glad to have you here!  I look forward to getting to know you better!!

Quoting 1979mommy:

I'm Lyn, 31. I have 3 daughters (11, 10 and 3). Not married but been with my SO for almost 13 years. I'm a stay at home mom, at least until my youngest starts school all day :)

cascarlisle
by on Mar. 6, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Hi my names Cassie I have two baby boys Connor 14 months and Archer 1 month Ive been married for two years.

ShortMommytobe
by on Mar. 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Hello Gals~

I am Amanda I am 28 and live in West Texas and have all my life, I am a SAHM to a beautiful funny smart and full of energy 3 year old girl named Ally. I have been married to my hubby and best friend, Glen, for 3 years, he is an oilfield worker. I’m a want to-be writer, working on stuff as it comes to me....I love this site and am apart of a lot of groups, I do NOT however love the gossiping, drama starting, back-stabbing and rumor spreading that I have encountered which caused me to lose some close friends. I do not like liars either. I am a very loyal friend, I am not easily offended and open to any problem you may have and I would give you the shirt off my back if needed, I am always here to listen or lend a shoulder. I am also a Christian/Republican. I love tattoos, piercings and anything gothic... I am also a gamer, I play Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill Series, and Tomb Raider Series….

I LOVE movies of all kinds, and also reality tv and most sitcoms and paranormal shows

my fave actors are Kate Winslet ,Sandra Bullock, Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, Jim Carrey, Wentworth Miller, Colin Firth, Jeremy Renner, Jonathan Tucker ,Christian Bale ,and Tom Hanks

I don’t however care for twilight (sorry) but I love the soundtrack!

I also love to READ! I read YA, romance and thrillers

I love rock, country and 80s and AMY LEE <3 <3 <3

I am into fitness and eating clean

I work-out, I also crochet (learning) and paint.

wow I pretty much spilled my guts...please feel free to add me :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)