Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Replies (51-60):
pammomof9
by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:01 AM

I am Pam, a mom and grandmother (I do like to think of myself as a mom of a 7 year old not a grandmother of 3 --soon to be 5). My first marriage lasted 14 years and i was remarried 8 years ago.

Have been employed fulltime for 10 years after 13 years of being a SAHM and am now on unemployment and substitute teaching a few days a week (Company went bankrupt). I am enjoying every minute of being home with the kids. my youngest 3 never knew me as a SAHM but the fun can't last forever , time to get a paying job soon.

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Welcome Pam!

PrdMilWife
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 10:57 AM

I am Lisa. I am soon to be 38 years old. I am SAHM with 2 boys. I am home schooling one right now, and my oldest is in School full time. My oldest also has Autism. I am also doing classes online at Park University.

I am a self proclaimed dork, I like Disney movies. Jack Skellington, and  Captain Jack Sparrow are my heroes.

My husband is soon to be retired out of the Army National Guard. He works full time also as a medical records clerk at an Air Force Base.

I can be moody. I am honest. I am outgoing and I like to meet new people.

I am a die hard Twi mom. I will spare everyone though, out of respect for the ones who don't share the same opinion.

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2011 at 4:22 PM

welcome to the group Lisa!  What is a Twi mom??

Quoting PrdMilWife:

I am Lisa. I am soon to be 38 years old. I am SAHM with 2 boys. I am home schooling one right now, and my oldest is in School full time. My oldest also has Autism. I am also doing classes online at Park University.

I am a self proclaimed dork, I like Disney movies. Jack Skellington, and  Captain Jack Sparrow are my heroes.

My husband is soon to be retired out of the Army National Guard. He works full time also as a medical records clerk at an Air Force Base.

I can be moody. I am honest. I am outgoing and I like to meet new people.

I am a die hard Twi mom. I will spare everyone though, out of respect for the ones who don't share the same opinion.

MommyManifesto
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 5:53 PM

I'm Ashlee, I'm 25, married to Justin my High School Sweetheart.  (=  We've been married since I was 19, so it's been almost 6 years.  We have two sons, Aiden Konnor Ray who is a very smart very cute 4 year old who is all personality and Jagger Brennan Gage who is a very chunky very loving and adorably sweet 16 month old who is our little baby.  I'm a full time housewife & stay at home Mama.  I am also a sort of work at home mom because I am also a social media marketing blogger.  It started out as just a hobby of sorts, but then I started making money and here I am.  I'm a different kind of person, I can't really describe myself but I'm highly eclectic in my tastes and almost always facetious.  I hate about me types of things because in general I'm quite a verbose person, but I never quite know what to say.  So there you have it, my life in a nut shell.  (=

sailfishmommy
by on Mar. 13, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Amanda, Im almost 28 years old and live in south western Ohio with my husband whom I've been with for 6 years.  We have a 5 year old son Fischer, and a 3 year old daughter named Sailer. We are also expecting # 3 this August. I'm a sahm with my own photography business. I love being outdoors, reading, photography, and being around friends. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

blonde_mommy11
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM

im jessie 24 years old have a 5 year old littel girl and have been married for 6 years now to my high school sweetheart im a sweet preson and a gerat friend to nyone who wants one

hopeym23
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Welcome Ashley, Amanda, and Jessie!  Glad to have you!

MyGiRlSaNdMe143
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Hi Ladies,
My name is Audie im almost 27years old, im a full time working mom,and i singley raise 4(5) of the MOST AMAZING little girls in the world!
AeraBella will be 11 in June
Nazalia will be 5 in May
AvaBella will turn 3 in heaven in April
Charlie'Cecillia will be 2 in September
Sydney'Nevaeh will be 1 in August
If their is anything else you would like to know please feel free to ask, look forward to chatting with y'all :)

jasminebreeze
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM

I'm Andrea mother of 3 boys 2 of which are home-schooled.The youngest starts next year.Been with hubby 20 yrs.I live in the country and love it here.I'm a simple person who believes it's the little things in life that make the world go round.I am very honest and to the point and see reason to be anything other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)