Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Replies (61-70):
tammylyn1971
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 5:48 AM

WELL WELL WELL WELCOME JAS....SOOO GLAD TO HAVE U IN OUR GROUP GLAD U CHOOSE TO REJOIN CM

jasminebreeze
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Well Well Well thank you Tammy.

wendy269
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM

You go girl with your bad self with Twilight but have you read The Black Dagger Brotherhood OMFG!!!! Its awsome the newest book is due to be released on the 29th of this month!!! Hurry go read the series the first book is dark lover

Quoting PrdMilWife:

I am Lisa. I am soon to be 38 years old. I am SAHM with 2 boys. I am home schooling one right now, and my oldest is in School full time. My oldest also has Autism. I am also doing classes online at Park University.

I am a self proclaimed dork, I like Disney movies. Jack Skellington, and  Captain Jack Sparrow are my heroes.

My husband is soon to be retired out of the Army National Guard. He works full time also as a medical records clerk at an Air Force Base.

I can be moody. I am honest. I am outgoing and I like to meet new people.

I am a die hard Twi mom. I will spare everyone though, out of respect for the ones who don't share the same opinion.

wendy269
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Awww I love you Andrea.

Quoting jasminebreeze:

I'm Andrea mother of 3 boys 2 of which are home-schooled.The youngest starts next year.Been with hubby 20 yrs.I live in the country and love it here.I'm a simple person who believes it's the little things in life that make the world go round.I am very honest and to the point and see reason to be anything other.

jasminebreeze
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Quoting wendy269:

Awww I love you Andrea.

Quoting jasminebreeze:

I'm Andrea mother of 3 boys 2 of which are home-schooled.The youngest starts next year.Been with hubby 20 yrs.I live in the country and love it here.I'm a simple person who believes it's the little things in life that make the world go round.I am very honest and to the point and see reason to be anything other.

I Love You To Babygirl!!!!!!

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Hello my name is Amber and I am the wife to Alex. I am in school to work with special needs children! I'm a mother of a wonderful 2 year old named Justin and a Special Needs baby boy who is 5 month olds name Austin!

alylm09
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Hi! My name is Alyssa ,23, Mommy to 5 month old Zoey! Hair stylists/make up artist.. but currently Sahm.., Christian.. from Michigan! Nice to meet all of u!

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Thank you for joining! 

Quoting alylm09:

Hi! My name is Alyssa ,23, Mommy to 5 month old Zoey! Hair stylists/make up artist.. but currently Sahm.., Christian.. from Michigan! Nice to meet all of u!

kattrask
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Hi. My name is Kathy I am 40 yrs old and married to Ron for 8 years but been together for 15 yrs. I have 4 grown boys, 2 from one ex (we were never married) and 2 from another ex ( we were married for 5 years). My boys' ages are..22,21,19,and 18.  Dh has raised them as his own since my youngest was 3 when we got together.  OK dh is 21 years older than I, he has 6 kids also, 2 of which are older than I lol, 3 of which were his ex'es and one addopted.  Yes it all sounds complicated however our life together, yes chalanging, but it has been wonderful. Very long story persay but we are very happy. I also have 1 grandson.

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting kattrask:

Hi. My name is Kathy I am 40 yrs old and married to Ron for 8 years but been together for 15 yrs. I have 4 grown boys, 2 from one ex (we were never married) and 2 from another ex ( we were married for 5 years). My boys' ages are..22,21,19,and 18.  Dh has raised them as his own since my youngest was 3 when we got together.  OK dh is 21 years older than I, he has 6 kids also, 2 of which are older than I lol, 3 of which were his ex'es and one addopted.  Yes it all sounds complicated however our life together, yes chalanging, but it has been wonderful. Very long story persay but we are very happy. I also have 1 grandson.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN