Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about you!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Replies (71-80):
pandpmommy
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 7:32 PM

hello my name is Sonya.  I have a 9 month old daughter and 13 yr old son. I currently am going to school full -time for my communications major.

RhondaJ
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Hello!  My name is Rhonda!  I am a Sahm!  Married to Tony, my bestfriend for almost 5 years and we have been together for 7!   I have two children, Bethany and Dylan.   I look forward to getting to know everyone! 

sharon35862
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 1:47 PM

welcome! i hope you enjoy the group!

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM
welcome everyone can't wait to get to know you more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alabamachick
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Hello my name is Leah. I am a 29 year old female from Alabama.. I am engagged to a wonderful man of two years. I am a step mother of a beautiful little girl named Chloe Gail. Who is very dear to my heart. I have been with her daddy since the day she was born. Some of you may of read that and said DO HUH.. Well it's like this Cody and April (which is a great mommie) were together 3 months. We've all decided too stay friends for Chloe.. Cody and I met months later we worked together was best friends hung out all the time and fell in love. He's my best friend and the love of my life. The way I look at it is I got a beautiful ready made family. Which is wonderful. I couldn't ask for anything better except maybe a child of my own one day..

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Welcome to the group I cannot wait to get to know you futher

Alizee1968
by on Apr. 21, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Hello my name is Zenia. I'm 42 yo with 4 wonderful sons. I am separated and engaged if that makes sense. I am hoping to finding some friends in CM and what better way to start than here where the ladies are classy. I really don't respond well to drama, but I do love a good debate or discussion. I am a sucker for romance novels and yes I love the Twilight series, but I am not too hardcore with Vampire books and such. I love Ghost Whisperer and if I could choose a husband that I could spend the rest of my life with...it would be the husband in that series.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here. 

itsmebaba30
by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Hi i'm Sondra i have a son who is 20, well 21 May 14th.  I'e been married for 23 years..:)

ButterflyCager
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Hello, everyone!  My name is Jules, and I'm a SAHM living in KY.  My husband Tim and I were college sweethearts, and we've been married almost 19 years.  We have two daughters: Elizabeth, who will be starting kindergarten this fall; and Vivian, who will be attending preschool.  When I'm not chasing around after the girls, I enjoy reading, writing in my journal, and trying out new recipes.  I'm happy to be here and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Can't wait to get to know you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)