Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 399 Total Views

Hello, my name is Anissa. I have 3 grown children. All out of the house. My oldest has a mental illness and though he is an adult it's still trying. Even with adult children it's still hard to be a parent. They are too old to need "mommy" but yet at the same time needs "mommy".

Most parents I know are parents of young children. At least ones my age. I was a teen mom and stil dont think i have all the answers to parenting. Especially when it comes to adult children. I am also a grandmother of a wonderful 2 year old boy, Gavin. they live in a different state so i onlly get to see him on facebook and yahoo.

I'm not sure what else to add here right now. i was browsing and came across this site.

Thanks

anissa

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
rhope4
by Designer & Top Dog on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Hi Anissa!  My name is Renee, and I own this particular group, dead as it is, lol.

Welcome to Cafemom, if that is what you were talking about.  You'll get a healthy dose of drama as well as helpful advice if you look in the right places.  If you need anything, please pm (send a message) me.

lemk933
by Designer & Head Ad on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Welcome to the group.. My name is Tara just turned 32 on friday.. Married and have 2 lil girls.. Jessica anf Erica 8 and 6yr olds.. I am the oldest out of 8 and been dealing with alot of family drama with them..
I haven't been around cafemom much since the last viruses i got on my computer everyonce in awhile like right now i am checking by my cellphone.. I keep meanig to get on with my new computer just haven't been able to leave reality long enough....
Hugs..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
texanmommy
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hi! I know you will like it here, there are so many groups to check out! Have fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN