Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 358 Total Views

Hello, my name is Anissa. I have 3 grown children. All out of the house. My oldest has a mental illness and though he is an adult it's still trying. Even with adult children it's still hard to be a parent. They are too old to need "mommy" but yet at the same time needs "mommy".

Most parents I know are parents of young children. At least ones my age. I was a teen mom and stil dont think i have all the answers to parenting. Especially when it comes to adult children. I am also a grandmother of a wonderful 2 year old boy, Gavin. they live in a different state so i onlly get to see him on facebook and yahoo.

I'm not sure what else to add here right now. i was browsing and came across this site.

Thanks

anissa

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rhope4
by Designer & Top Dog on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Hi Anissa!  My name is Renee, and I own this particular group, dead as it is, lol.

Welcome to Cafemom, if that is what you were talking about.  You'll get a healthy dose of drama as well as helpful advice if you look in the right places.  If you need anything, please pm (send a message) me.

lemk933
by Designer & Head Ad on Jun. 26, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Welcome to the group.. My name is Tara just turned 32 on friday.. Married and have 2 lil girls.. Jessica anf Erica 8 and 6yr olds.. I am the oldest out of 8 and been dealing with alot of family drama with them..
I haven't been around cafemom much since the last viruses i got on my computer everyonce in awhile like right now i am checking by my cellphone.. I keep meanig to get on with my new computer just haven't been able to leave reality long enough....
Hugs..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)