Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sis's Break Enjoy a Cup of Coffee Or Tea with Me ??? :~)

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM
  • 896 Replies
  • 8250 Total Views
1 mom liked this

coffeeteacoffeeteacoffeetea 

coffeeteacoffeeteacoffeetea 

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Hi !
 Coffee or Tea?
Are you like me & filled with soooo much New's it's hard to
get first line out???
I know you are most likely praying for the family's back East &
if your a mom from the East.. Know you are in my prayers.
What a really Storm! Sandy was so terrible it's hard to not
tear up when talking of it.
I am personally happy that President Obama win..
I feel be on all of Us God Know's a man's Heart!!!
What is on your mind this morning???

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Now !!! I woke up early & kept smelling this terrible odor.. Coming from my neighbors again...I have no idea what it was..but sure going to say something. People seem not to get it: Smells go everywhere!!! What was Your WORST-CASE of bad smells you can remember ? Have a Great Friday !!! Hugs'&Love ♥

Have a Good DayWoman In RollersHugsSisSherry

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Good Morning Orkut Scraps Graphics and Comments

Hi ! How are you doing? It's getting cold
 here.. How is your weather???
Thought Caco would warm you up & be a change.
Hope you enjoy it....  :~)
SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Fun BEAR Coffee

Good Evening ~ Question you ever caught some one in a lie & then they try to act like you remember wrong? Well this morning I went to take my trash out & a neighor was setting out front smoking & we talked then I asked her how her job was going & ended up catching her in a lie. She acted like she had no idea of what I was talking about... Then I said : I have a very good memory ,but what ever & walked off... I almost wanted to say to her :When you tell a lie "you know you have to remember it"! I didn't because she knew I knew she was lieing... Now I won't fine myself trusting anything she say in the future...

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful Sun Shining cool Fall Morning & I am feeling soooooo much better.. Now back to working on everything.. LOL Got to get my mind set ♥ Been trying to remove old posts here & having a time of it....Anyone else do it ? Have a Awesome Holiday Week ♥ Hugs' & Love ♥

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi ! I am on tonight because I am at my youngest daughters home spending Christmas Eve & Christmas day,,, I am Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas.. That time & have a Good Morning With me & a good cup of Peace & Quict ... Here's To a Wonderful New Year's.. 

Have a Magical Day!

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Hi ! How are you doing so far in 2013' ? I am alright,health is fine,keeping busy with Sewing,Writting ; Kniting,Workng on my Family Tree;Old Family Pictures,Hoping to get back my Internet by my birthday; Miss getting on when I want or just looking up something. Interesting how we get use to doing things new so easally & then miss them so much.
   I do miss all my friends here,but I am sure some have gone & in fact one of my groups I belonged to deleted me LOL.I fine I did better on Face Book. No one deleted me... (*~*)  Happy to see you still here. Will be happy when I can be on more offen.                                                                                     This morning I got to walk my granddaughter Alissa & her friend to school what a joyous thing to beable to do. It was about 29 degrees out side, to ba there was no snow.  California girls are not cupcakes ,we do just fine in any weather here. LOL  but when it's real cold I want snow ! (*~*)                      How is the weather this year where you live ? 

Have a Magical Day!

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Share Cup Coffee quote

Have a Magical Day!

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:43 PM

GOOD  MORNING MOMS

I hope your  WEDNESDAY will go well !

Have a Good DayWoman In RollersHugsSisSherry

laughingsqua125
by Shirley*Star A Year* on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

it rained last night here in ohio.this afternoon down pour we went to wal mart boy was i glad to get home out of the rain

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN