Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sis's Break Enjoy a Cup of Coffee Or Tea with Me ??? :~)

Posted by   + Show Post

coffeeteacoffeeteacoffeetea 

coffeeteacoffeeteacoffeetea 

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Replies (651-654):
dingysfamily
by Suzi Admin*Say Hi ! on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM

and it's finally Friday!!!  It's been a pretty good week for our family.  We had a really nice time in Williamsburg VA; the weather was beautiful and it wasn't crowded at all.  I managed to sleep quite well too.  I did get to hurting a lot Wednesday evening though, walking on those brick streets & sidewalks in the Colonial Village ... and the rock walking areas too ... is not good for bad knees & backs.  Luckily I had some good pain meds and managed to take a nice hot bath that helped.  The bed in the hotel was a really good one also.  I need to get the camera out of the car and in the house & get the pics we took on the computer.  LOL ... here I am worrying about the Williamsburg  pics when I still haven't finished getting the pics from our trip out West ready to share!!!  Someone needs to smack me upside the head and get me going!!!!!!

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Aug. 30, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Quoting dingysfamily:

and it's finally Friday!!!  It's been a pretty good week for our family.  We had a really nice time in Williamsburg VA; the weather was beautiful and it wasn't crowded at all.  I managed to sleep quite well too.  I did get to hurting a lot Wednesday evening though, walking on those brick streets & sidewalks in the Colonial Village ... and the rock walking areas too ... is not good for bad knees & backs.  Luckily I had some good pain meds and managed to take a nice hot bath that helped.  The bed in the hotel was a really good one also.  I need to get the camera out of the car and in the house & get the pics we took on the computer.  LOL ... here I am worrying about the Williamsburg  pics when I still haven't finished getting the pics from our trip out West ready to share!!!  Someone needs to smack me upside the head and get me going!!!!!!

Suzi ~ I am sure you will get them  done & share them soon...

Have a Good DayWoman In RollersHugsSisSherry

SisSherry
by Sis GroupOwner on Aug. 30, 2014 at 3:10 AM

dingysfamily
by Suzi Admin*Say Hi ! on Aug. 30, 2014 at 12:50 PM

I'm guessing you are either on your way to your daughter's, or already there.  Hope you have a nice weekend visiting here and get all your things you need to do taken care of without any problem.  Make sure you also take some time to just relax and enjoy also. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)