Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One24 Will Pay YOU $2400 for Doing...NOTHING!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 416 Total Views

You read right!!! One24 is such an incredible company that if you simply become a PC...and NEVER give away ONE green ticket, they will PAY YOU...to take it away. In fact...they pay you $100 EVERYTIME you DON'T use your ticket!!  So in 24 months...you will have an EXTRA $2400 dollars. FOR DOING NOTHING!!!

Now YOU tell ME.... have you EVER been a part of a business that will LITERALLY PAY YOU...for doing NOTHING??? One24 will.  It truly is the BEST business and business plan created.

Don't waste time. Get on board with One24. The longer you wait...the futher you will fall in the Company downline. Join now...and in a hour you could LITERALLY have HUNDREDS of ppl below you (from OTHER ppl's efforts).

CLICK HERE to go visit our Co-op page and learn more about One24WATCH THE VIDEOS. Then if you want to become a MILLIONAIRE within the next 12-24 months......JOIN OUR CO-OP so that we can begin to build a team underneath YOU!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amy1117
by Group Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM

You said it so perfectly! Last month I had 8,785 below me and I had nothing to do with those ppl.

DreamBig1972
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM

I LOVE it!! We're gonna hit MILLIONAIRE STATUS by next year if we keep it up!! I can't wait.

amy1117
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Me NEITHER

magnolia1954
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Hi there, would like to talk to you about this opportunity.  Not sure if I understand it well enough to comprehend how this really works.  Is there a way to get in without costs?  My husband is totally burned out on pay as you go, monthly programs that cost you something, and see no one join under you to even compensate the cost it costs you each month.  I am entreprenuerial minded, always have been, but due to me trying different things in the past hubby won't invest anymore money unless it can pay for itself first.  I have had people screw me out of customers quote helping me along they say when I have put hrs on end in pursuing my own business if you will, so my trust factor is low.  We desperately need an extra income as we are having a hard time on what my husband earns.  I am 56 yrs old, and can be driven by the mind set of financial success with your own business opp, but need something rolling so to speak before investing monthly because of my husband's attitude.  Plus right now we are not meeting all our bills and he just won't budge.  Can you help me in any way?

Thank you for response as soon as possible.  Donna Nivennnn

DreamBig1972
by Group Owner on Feb. 11, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Sent you a PM Magnolia1954

Shelley

angiolena
by on Feb. 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I AM SO EXCITED.THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.I AM SO HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THIS TEAM $$$$$$

DreamBig1972
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Angelina...

I'm happy that YOU'RE a part of this team.

We are doing out BEST to advertise...share the word...and get ppl to join our Co-op so that we can help AMAZING entrepreneurs like yourself.

You have such a great spirit about you, and I KNOW that if we all just hang in there...give away those tickets...and be consistant...we're ALL going to give a WONDERFUL testimony of our HUGE CHECKS... VERY SOON!!

motherof33333
by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Hi, I would love to know more. I clicked on link it says page not found. Thanks

amy1117
by Group Admin on Feb. 26, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Try this Link... I had to do a link update.

CO OP link

Thanks Amy

DreamBig1972
by Group Owner on Feb. 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM

sorry about that. I have to update it.  I blame my web person (inside joke...lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)