Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 12:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 155 Total Views

I'm very glad that I created this group to help support women/children/other family members/friends with this affliction. I want to spread more about Trich bc so many women don't know what it even is! Also I hear so much about women being put down bc someone sees them pulling their hair, but they think that they are just being "crazy" or "manic." Yes, Trich is a mania, but that doesn't make you crazy, and it definately doesn't make you have a mental illness. My hubby has said that to me before. It takes communications of your problems, what's bothering you, what stresses you, meds (sometimes), and friends that you can talk to about everything going on. Enjoy the group! And spread the word about Trich!

by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ricanmami1
by on Mar. 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM

well hello my name is vanessa i have a 1year old son or in other words 16month old son im 25years old a good friend of mine has this disease im just here to support her you know who you are love you

mamaziller
by on Mar. 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM

lol....thank u vanessa!

Quoting Ricanmami1:

well hello my name is vanessa i have a 1year old son or in other words 16month old son im 25years old a good friend of mine has this disease im just here to support her you know who you are love you

FloridaGurl4
by on Mar. 20, 2011 at 4:11 PM

I'm Lela

I wanted to give everyone support..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)