Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you won the $50 gift card....

Posted by   + Show Post

that's being given away in this group, what would you spend it on?

knittingsewing

by on Mar. 18, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
Dare2Bme71
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Either, some Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, DCWV Paper Stacks there's a couple I still want, or maybe towards my Dollhouse Kit. Mike's has those.

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I just started an etsy shop too :)

but I would spend it on beading supplies or a sewing machine, because everything I sew right now is by hand. It takes FOREVER!

Quoting bmom7210:

If it were Joanns i would spend it on fabric,  I just started an etsy and need all the fabric i can get on sale right now.  LOL

mom-2-4kids
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:29 PM
Probably flowers and ribbon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbr
by Melissa on Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:44 PM

hmmmm... i might go to joanns for fabric.. just got a new sewing machine so need fabric to make stuff!! :)

Philly247
by Member on Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I'd certainly feel like a kid in a candy store...I would like so many posters mentioned here, to save my coupons to rack up the deals.  I do need a ton of paints to keep doing what I love and canvas. I would also love to get ahead of things for the bigger holidays and start on those with what materials I could buy. Thanks for asking. Both stores are awesome!

nicole1319
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 2:04 PM

At JoAnns and Walmart... they have a great beading section!

NookBoookMom
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 2:07 PM

yarn , I make chemo hats and shawls  for cancer patients of all ages and also make hats and blankets for those in need.

smj1394
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 3:10 PM

scrapbooking supplies

MamaSarah1104
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2011 at 3:17 PM
I Don't know. I would probably get some scrapbook supplies (mainly paper) or stuff to start different crafting projects.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punkmommy88
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 3:18 PM

find a good clearance sale and get as much sewing and scrapbooking stuff i could get

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)