Make flowers from fabric to decorate your hair in style! These fabric flower hairbands are pretty enough for a little girl, but chic enough for a fashionista.
- Hot glue gun and glue (optional)
- Hairband (optional)
- Felt (optional)
- Cut a 10 x 1.5 inches strip of gauze (gauze can be ripped, it gives a nice finishing).
- Use needle and thread to make long stitches along the edge (not the ripped edge, leave that one for the outside).
- Pull the thread to gather the fabric.
- Starting from one end, overlap the fabric to form a spiral.
- Stitch to secure in place and sew or hot glue a button in the center.
- Optional: Hot glue flower to a hairband, then attach a piece of felt to secure.
I am sure you could put this on any clip as well