Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whine Wednesday

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM
  • 18 Replies

Vent here! Whether it's about a project you are frustrated with or everyday life.

Craft Cafe , Babies , November 2010 Babies 
Join me in some of these great groups

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armymommy2be818
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:32 AM

yesterday we had a swarm of termites invade our house and housing had to put us up in a temp housing with lead paint on the walls.. OH JOY!! so right now my creativeness is on hault until they can exterminate our house or move us to an unaffected area and soon cause my birthday is friday

jridgill
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Oh no!!

Quoting armymommy2be818:

yesterday we had a swarm of termites invade our house and housing had to put us up in a temp housing with lead paint on the walls.. OH JOY!! so right now my creativeness is on hault until they can exterminate our house or move us to an unaffected area and soon cause my birthday is friday

jridgill
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:34 AM

My head is killing me but despite that I have gotten a onesie embroidered this morning.

Larisa72
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:14 AM

yard is still soggy after yesterday's flooding....phooey...but the sun is starting to come out, so maybe....maybe....it will dry out a little

Larisa72
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:16 AM

oh, and I have a backlog of projects that need my attention, but I have no motivation for a couple of them..they are just SO boring...but will bring in a little $$ so maybe I should just "suck it up" and do it...but...it's BORING!!!!

maddiesmamma717
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Quoting armymommy2be818:

That sucks!!!

I have a headache...:( I think I need caffeine

jaden_122308
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:19 AM

my daughter woke up in a whine mood. which makes for a great day.

jessejames2954
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:19 AM

no crafting for a few days for me. Trying to peel wallpaper off the walls in my room and trying to get it ready to put the girls in but not sure we can afford the paint now and my bed is in the livingroom for now.

DarkFaery131
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I finished reading Catching Fire.  Now I still have to order and wait for delivery on MockingJay :(  I hate waiting!

mommytohuddy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM

I am frustrated with a certain client. I am grateful for his work and it is great money. However, I hate the job, I don't enjoy the content...and everything he wants goes against what i know is good as a designer. I would love to pick up enough work otherwise to drop it, but for now I need the income. Whew, I must admit I feel better getting that one out in the open :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)