Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's in their baskets?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:46 PM
  • 18 Replies

What's in your kidlets baskets? Mine has a hula hoop, jump rope, puzzle, candy, chocolate bunny, stuffed monster, and some Easter eggs filled with coins and dollars. :)

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Theybeach get a stuffed animal mommy made, as well as slippers and my DD is getting a covered noatbook, my boys are getting shirts mom put her special touch on and a hot wheals each. I'm also making chocolate covered rice crispy treats, cake pops and chocolate suckers. They will also get a chocolate bunny And peeps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Nothing

mommytohuddy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:58 PM

gotta think about it haha.. I have been buying stuff here and there for about a month. Coloring book, crayons, harmonica, ball (or I might have already given that one to him), viewfinder thing with extra disks, helicopter, toy cars, chocolate bunny...and  I will have to look through the bags to see what else.

jridgill
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Did you ever get to make them something?

Quoting sew4fun:

Nothing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Bubbles , tattoos, candy, bandaids, little fans, yoyo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddiesmamma717
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I think I posted a picture somewhere in here!

dramaMama407
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM
i got my boys water toys for the pool. goggles,scuba mask, diving rings.fishing set, a mini ping pong set, a mini air hockey set, pencils, and candy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyndi
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:59 PM

they each get a chocolate bunny. They have outgrown the Easter Basket age.

But I did make my nieces some felt purse's and filled them with odds and ends and loads of candy

My nephew got Easter themed baby toys and some cardboard books.....

They say I'm their Favorite Auntie in the whole wide world. lol they only have me and my sister.........

ZsMommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Wayy too much candy...a bunny Mr. Potato head,and some cutesy bunny toy stuff (Like from the Movie HOP) (didn't have a chance to hit up the dollar store-unfortunately-candy filled eggs won out this year (hangs head in shame)

It's okay though-Mom n Day will gladly help eat some of that candy (wink)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:01 PM

I *tried* to hit up the dollar store and dude, seriously, there was NOTHING on the shelves and like seven people in each line! It was nuts!

Quoting ZsMommy:

Wayy too much candy...a bunny Mr. Potato head,and some cutesy bunny toy stuff (didn't have a chance to hit up the dollar store-unfortunately-candy filled eggs won out this year (hangs head in shame)

It's okay though-Mom n Day will gladly help eat some of that candy (wink)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)