Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supply Trade! ** Edit for pictures!**

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:41 PM
  • 104 Replies

Let's do a supply trade! List what you have (supply wise) that you are willing to trade, and then also list what you are looking for and would like to trade for :) Let's reuse and help each other save a little =)) If you need any particular items just ask and maybe someone does have it!!! If you can, POST PICS!

I have:

Plastic Beads (Glow in the dark pony beads, tri beads, silver long beads, fake pearls)

Keyrings (Package of about 10 or more)

Fabric remnants (just ask for colors, I have lots I need to get rid of)

Craft string (Plastic different colors, good for making those gecko keychains)

Wood letter beads

Acrylic beads

Buttons (all random buttons I do not use buttons at all!)

Embroidery string

small white plastic letter  beads

red, white and green wooden beads

Seed bead package of mixed blue (Brand new, bought too many for particular project)

I need/want/would trade for:

minky fabric

beading supplies (pliers, wire, crimp beads, findings, etc)

beads (preferabbly not plastic)

ribbon

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytohuddy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:49 PM

This is a great idea! Will have to go through and see what I have that I got part ways with :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:55 PM

I have some beads! I don't know what they are, I'll make a picture for you. I also have literally a box full of fabric remnants - mostly in small pieces, less than 12x12 inches so it could be used for quilting? I dunno. I have a ton TON TON TON of scrapbook paper, some stickers, embellies, etc. 

I would love to obtain some furry fabrics! Or cute monster print fabric. :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Boxes of fabric bits..

Example of fabric bits...

The beads I mentioned!

Scrap book paper, vellum and templates! And pic of my finger to show how big the stack is.

northernmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:07 PM

I have

Assorted beads and cultured pears.

assorted stones, drop laserlace, beads, clasps, sterling silver wire, partial spool of sterling silver chain and a never used accu-flex wire

oh and i also have a Cricut Stand and Salute cartrige i never use and would be willing to trade.

I need

Sewing supplies- thread, fabric, pollyfill, anything

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:31 PM

I would love to trade for the beads!!! Is there a particular color of fabric you are looking for? I have some monster robot fleece,

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Boxes of fabric bits..

Example of fabric bits...

The beads I mentioned!

Scrap book paper, vellum and templates! And pic of my finger to show how big the stack is.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I just posted pics, is there anything up there you'd trade for beads and some of the other supplies you have?

Quoting northernmommy:

I have

assorted stones, drop laserlace, beads, clasps, sterling silver wire, partial spool of sterling silver chain and a never used accu-flex wire

oh and i also have a Cricut Stand and Salute cartrige i never use and would be willing to trade.

I need

northernmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:39 PM

any fabric you want to trade would be fine by me :)

Quoting melliburger:

I just posted pics, is there anything up there you'd trade for beads and some of the other supplies you have?

Quoting northernmommy:

I have

I need

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Any fabric you see in the above pictures is up for trade, and I have more in the tote bag if you need/want a particular color!! Go ahead and take your pick, I'll let you know how many yards or how much it is and you can decide what you'd like to trade for it :)

Quoting northernmommy:

northernmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:51 PM

how about you let me know what all you want out of my supplies, figure out what you think is an equal trade and just grab whatever comes first for fabric. i'm not really looking for anything in particular, i'm practicing with a bunch of ideas so anything works for me. i'm really not picky and i'm horrible at making decisions lol. i'm just going to be glad to get some of this stuff out of my hair. i'll probably come up with some more as i straiten out my craft room.

Quoting melliburger:

Any fabric you see in the above pictures is up for trade, and I have more in the tote bag if you need/want a particular color!! Go ahead and take your pick, I'll let you know how many yards or how much it is and you can decide what you'd like to trade for it :)

Quoting northernmommy:

Happy2BDomestic
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:59 PM

bump for later :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)