Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show me your best BOW!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:41 PM
  • 31 Replies

I have been bragging to my cousin about all the amazing bows you have all been posting. She has a 3 year old girly girl and while I don't have any girls, I am loving the bows as well. I am going to be seeing her tomorrow and told her I would bring some pictures of what I am talking about. There are so many posts with bow pictures, that it would take me forever to find them all and print tonight.

So here is my thought, post 1-2 pictures of what you consider your best bow and I will print and show to her. Once she gives me her feedback, I will pm anybody who she is interested in working with for some super cute bows for her adorable little girl :)

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
06-07mom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM

heres a few of mine!!

615amy09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:47 PM

IMG00929-20110416-1418.jpg

Sideways but u get the idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddiesmamma717
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:49 PM

That's a hard one, everyone has different tastes, I personally like the more plain and simple everyday bows better, like these ones

But I get the most feedback from ones like these

More recently I got into the flower hair clips though

Sorry to post so many pictures, lol was just trying to explain them a bit lol

sew4fun
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:02 PM

mommytohuddy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I know. I tried to asked her what she normally likes and she gave me was medium haha...I have no clue what that means.

Quoting maddiesmamma717:

That's a hard one, everyone has different tastes, I personally like the more plain and simple everyday bows better, like these ones

maddiesmamma717
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:11 PM

I think I know what she's talking about, to me there are 3 types, this kind of bow, a small pinwheel

It will look like this

I like these, then there are the 'medium' bows, called a double pinwheel, like these

And then you have the ones that have korkers and tails and can centers (like little charactors in the middle) and everything in them, I call them fancy bows, you can see them in the last picture I posted

But you also have different style bows, like the boutque bows

or the korker bows

Quoting mommytohuddy:

I know. I tried to asked her what she normally likes and she gave me was medium haha...I have no clue what that means.

Quoting maddiesmamma717:

ellenc170
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:11 PM

mine aren't as good as y'alls but here are some

mom-2-4kids
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM
OMGosh, where'd you get the lalaloopsy ribbon?? Super cute!

Quoting 06-07mom:

heres a few of mine!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
06-07mom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:15 PM

see to me a medium bow is around 4 inches. i can do my bows in sizes from 1.75 inches up to around 6 inches. I think it depends on her style of bow! Pinwheels are very different then a twisted boutique bow! Then there are what I consider specialty bows like korkers and the such like those!

06-07mom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:17 PM

LOL it is very awesome!! Message me!

Quoting mom-2-4kids:

OMGosh, where'd you get the lalaloopsy ribbon?? Super cute!

Quoting 06-07mom:

heres a few of mine!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)