Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fabric I Got Today! -PIC HEAVY-

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM
  • 13 Replies

My dad and stepmom finally came up to meet my son. Well she loves to sew and has made a lot of things over the years! She had tons of extra fabric that she wasn't using. I had asked her for some to make blocks so I can crochet around them, but she also knew Sherrie (sherrie0568) did stuff with fabric so she cleaned out her closet for us! I'm posting this partially so I can show Sherrie without sending her a bunch of texts but also because I wanted to show you all the amazing finds we got!

I'm planning on making appliqued onesies/shirts with the character prints. With the exception of the scooby doo with flowers! ^_^ I'm so excited to start doing stuff with these!!!

And just beacuse I love it! The picture below is the Mother's ring that my stepmpm got me. Donovan was born in October and opal in the birthstone. It's a blue opal!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jridgill
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:29 PM
That's great! Beautiful ring too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherrie0568
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM

WOOOOT! I'm excited! :D 

sew4fun
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM

awesome!

rHOPEb
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:38 PM

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

SanDiegoMaxMom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Your son is sooooo adorable!!!

JeannieBee
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Enjoy the fabric.  I love fabric but hate to sew.  Go figure.  Beautiful ring.  Adorable son!

deadpplrmyhero
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:43 AM
Thanks everyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armymommy2be818
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:47 AM

love the fabric and the ring! i'm waiting until we are done having babies before i get a mother's ring.. going to replace our wedding ring with it

deadpplrmyhero
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. When my stepmom gave it to me she said that's your ring for now. Lol we plan in having more kids! I would love to have 5 but don't think it will actually happen.

Quoting armymommy2be818:

love the fabric and the ring! i'm waiting until we are done having babies before i get a mother's ring.. going to replace our wedding ring with it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:58 PM

I love the pokemon fabric (I'm a secret closet nerd haha)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)