Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Alternatives to Cricut

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 11:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

I would really like a Cricut machine but cannot afford the price of one.  Does anyone know of any other brands that are much less expensive but work well?  I don't want to spend even a little money on something that's not going to work or last.

by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bzmommie
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Im  not much help but i love my circut i couldn't imagine using something else its def worth the money.. Save till you can afford it :)! YOU"LL LOVE IT

imadekyle
by on Apr. 27, 2011 at 11:32 PM
I agree. Save your money and get a cricut. You can get the personal (the small one ) for about 80$ or cheaper. I have seen them on craigs list for really good prices. You will love it!
Mommy2bugs
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 8:36 AM

I had the little square one, the SLICE.  It is NOTHING in comparison to the cricket. 

If you wait until black friday, you can get good deals (and that gives you time to save)

smj1394
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 9:35 AM

I agree.  Sometimes you can find one on ebay but cricut is the best.

Quoting imadekyle:

I agree. Save your money and get a cricut. You can get the personal (the small one ) for about 80$ or cheaper. I have seen them on craigs list for really good prices. You will love it!

Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM
I got lucky and got a Cricut at Michaels on sale for only $79.99! It was originally $189 so I feel like I got a great deal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Apr. 28, 2011 at 12:07 PM
How about a used one? Look around! I would sell you Mine if you lived near me! I never use it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)