Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Welcome to the Craft Cafe Marketplace!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for checking out the Craft Cafe Marketplace! We know many of you sell your craft items, and many more of you want to support crafty moms, so we're excited to bring you a central place within the Craft Cafe where you can buy and sell, trade, and get feedback on your businesses.

You can use the Marketplace forum to post photos of items you have for sale, ask questions about particular items for sale, suggest a barter, request a custom order from a crafter, and more.

For actual transactions, please contact the individual crafters by private message and work out payment terms on your own.

All business-related posts should be posted in the Marketplace forum, not in the General Discussion forum. Anything in the wrong place will be moved or deleted.

Let me know if you have questions, and  have fun!

by on May. 16, 2011 at 1:59 PM
Replies (31-33):
fundesigns
by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM

I have been a web & graphic designer since 2003. I went back to college at 45 and earned an AS Degree. Designing and creating things is my passion. When I first started out I founded A Hero's Tribute.Org. It is a website that pays tribute to Fallen Military, Fire Firefighters and Law Enforcement Officers. I create an online memorial for each family of a Fallen Hero. I also create an 8 x 10 memorial print that I send to the families at no charge. I have been blessed that Celtic Woman allows me to use their music on each memorial and Danny Halhbohm ( creator of "footprints in the Sand") allows me to use his Christian art work in the actual memorial print. 

I design Keepsake Lawn Signs or Banners that celebrate new births, birthdays, graduations. christenings, weddings, sports and non-profits. Receive a free 8x10 photos to match your Lawn Sign or Banner.

I LOVE being creative and can say for sure that it is my passion. Over the last few years I have created many things that I have used in my direct sales businesses and would like to offer those that might be interested in having something created for the business that you are in. I can make custom invitations, business cards, postcards, lawn signs, banners, newsletters, fliers, Facebook Timeline Graphics, blogs & custom websites.

I use a portion of my sales to help offset the costs of my memorial website. I am still working on my website but you can visit it at www.creativelyfundesigns.com. My Grand Opening is June 1st so be sure to sign up for the drawings I will be having!!!

woohoo

JLBROOKS
by on May. 30, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Love it! Thanks.

ProudMeof2
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2014 at 6:52 PM

So great. Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN