Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Melli's Trinkets *HUGE clearance/sale event!*

Posted by   + Show Post

I make handmade, custom and affordable jewelry and other beaded accessories! I am taking custom orders for anything, and all jewelry can be resized to your specific needs!

My email: mellistrinkets@hotmail.com

My storenvy store!

Facebook

My blog

Follow me on Twitter

Tumblr

Instagram

Wanelo

Google+

I am now taking ALL custom orders for anything! I finally have all of my supplies and beading materials, so anything you've seen before or anything you can think of, I can make! :)

HUGE HUGE HUGE

Sale at my store! Entire clearance/sale collection is 50% off! Rings, pendants, some necklaces even are in it! No code required, discount is taken at checkout! Sale lasts all month or until all items are gone! These items will be taken down in May and not be returning to my store!

http://mellistrinkets.storenvy.com/collections/218546-clearance-sale

New website thanks to The Individuality! Check it out! Same great items, new fantastic look!

New Blog post that shows shipping changes:

http://mellistrinkets.blogspot.com/2012/01/shipping-update.html

by on May. 17, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 22, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Oh you're perfectly fine :) I'll go ahead and string it then :) If we're able to I'll be going to the post office tomorrow :)

THank you again!!!!

Quoting kids1derful:

Oh OOp! guess I just got too excited! I would like a black cord please. not to sure on the length. whatever length you would think work best. sorry guess I'm not very helpful.

Quoting melliburger:

I will ship it out first thing on Monday!

you didn't specify if the color for your cord or hte length... do you mind telling me what you'd like? I have blue, white or black cord :)

kids1derful
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2011 at 12:10 AM

thanks!

PurpleStar6905
by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I just became fan of urs on facbook and its really GORRRGEOUS!! i love ur work!

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 22, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Thank you!!!! :)

ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 22, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Quoting kids1derful:

so excited! I just bought my first item from storenvy! thanks! can't wait for my pendent!

Euuuuuuuw-which piece did you get???bouncing

kids1derful
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2011 at 9:27 AM

I got her latest string pendent!

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting kids1derful:

so excited! I just bought my first item from storenvy! thanks! can't wait for my pendent!

ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 22, 2011 at 12:35 PM

The purple/green? Or the purple/gre/blue (or maybe she didn't post that one yet-she's been whipping them out)

In either case-Cool!!!!

Quoting kids1derful:

I got her latest string pendent!

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting kids1derful:

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 28, 2011 at 3:32 AM

New string art pendants, wire wrapped pendants, beaded jewelry.... Come check it out!

I will also be relisting a lot of jewelry that was taken down! Second chance for everyone online! :)

also use code FAN10 and get 10% off :) This code is only good until November 10th!

laurainglese320
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 5:12 AM

They are so pretty,well done and I also admire you're organisational skills of having a page ,a blog and a f.b page.Good luck

ZsMommy
by Heids on Oct. 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Quoting melliburger:

New string art pendants, wire wrapped pendants, beaded jewelry.... Come check it out!

I will also be relisting a lot of jewelry that was taken down! Second chance for everyone online! :)

also use code FAN10 and get 10% off :) This code is only good until November 10th!

Woohoo!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN