Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on today's agenda?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM
  • 27 Replies

Today, here, it's muggy, rainy, and just plain gross outside. :( i was planning on taking DS to the park but not in this weather.

So today I think we are going to watch some movies, play with some flashcards and I'm going to start making the patterns for some mini-mongers for my father for his B-day and fathers day :D

i also need to figure out the dimensions of the quilt i want to make him for xmas that way i can get started since I want to make it a pretty decent size :D

What do you have planned for the day?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christydlewis
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Make some more bows, clean house, and try to get some pictures of my crochet items so I can list them back into my shop

mommytohuddy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:42 AM

hmmm

I have 2, maybe 3 websites to completely code.

Going to make another business card holder for an order that will ship out on monday.

Participating in a Saturday Social Facebook hop and hoping for a lot of new "likes".

and.........

gotta get caught up on laundry. I feel like I have been playing catchup since the tornado ordeal and I am just flat out ready to be back on top of things. I also need to finish up my new seating area on the porch, roundup the yard again, and go on a cleaning frenzy for the stress I am feeling over a BIG family decision.

615amy09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:44 AM
What's a saturday fb social hop? Sounds fun :)

Quoting mommytohuddy:

hmmm

Going to make another business card holder for an order that will ship out on monday.

Participating in a Saturday Social Facebook hop and hoping for a lot of new "likes".

and.........

gotta get caught up on laundry. I feel like I have been playing catchup since the tornado ordeal and I am just flat out ready to be back on top of things. I also need to finish up my new seating area on the porch, roundup the yard again, and go on a cleaning frenzy for the stress I am feeling over a BIG family decision.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Burge
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM

i loved the little business card holer your made :D super cute! i think it will add a wonderful touch to your products for your customers :D

and i hear ya on the laundry...i didn't go through a tornado or anything but i feel like it NEVER ends in this  house. lol

Quoting mommytohuddy:

hmmm

and.........

mommytohuddy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM

basically, it is a way for  to help each other gain new "likes" on facebook or followers on your blog. The website I am doing it through, you simply enter your link to the list. Then others will click to go like you, and you return the favor. I gained about 30 new "likes" on facebook a couple of weeks ago by doing it. It is also a lot of fun to find new companies and see what they are doing.

Quoting 615amy09:

Quoting mommytohuddy:

hmmm

and.........

jessejames2954
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:04 AM

finish dd's dress clean house and hopefully get some stuff mailed off befor i play cards with the guys

northernmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM

i really need to start working on my stock for the craft fair i'm doing at the end of July. i've got one pair of wings half painted i'm waiting for the paint to dry to start on the next color and i really need to get some tutu's busted out.

christydlewis
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM

This sounds interesting...I NEED to do this

Quoting mommytohuddy:

basically, it is a way for  to help each other gain new "likes" on facebook or followers on your blog. The website I am doing it through, you simply enter your link to the list. Then others will click to go like you, and you return the favor. I gained about 30 new "likes" on facebook a couple of weeks ago by doing it. It is also a lot of fun to find new companies and see what they are doing.

Quoting 615amy09:

Quoting mommytohuddy:

hmmm

and.........

mommytohuddy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I will pm you the info!

Quoting christydlewis:

This sounds interesting...I NEED to do this

Quoting mommytohuddy:

Quoting 615amy09:

Quoting mommytohuddy:

hmmm

and.........

melliburger
by Melli on May. 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Going out for a few hours! Then come back, write an essay while the inlaws "watch" Jordan. yay essays :( bleghh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)