Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 30 wine charms for $9 crafty creation

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:59 PM
  • 19 Replies

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZsMommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Confused-you paid $9 to re-use these in another project or will be selling for $9

-JC-
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Quoting ZsMommy:

Confused-you paid $9 to re-use these in another project or will be selling for $9

and what are wine charms? 

ZsMommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Quoting -JC-:

Quoting ZsMommy:

Wine charms are little charms you place on the bottom of the stem of each glass so that your guests know sho's glass is who's

ZsMommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting -JC-:

Quoting ZsMommy:

Wine charms are little charms you place on the bottom of the stem of each glass so that your guests know who's glass is who's

http://www.yarntomato.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/wine_charm_group.jpg

-JC-
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:39 PM

ohhhhhhhh. thanks! i odn't like wine so that probably helps to why i don't know. 

mommytohuddy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:39 PM

cute..now I am craving a glass of wine haha

Balancing
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Oh!... sorry for the confusion.  I created 30 wine charms for $9.    Usually, you buy 6 or 8 for around $8-10 through Pier 1, etc. 

I do use them for wine parties but I also use them on all my stem ware when having guests.  I have 3 sets of stemmed glassware that we use when hosting.  I have these water/tea glasses as well.  Having the wine charms avoids glass confusion and lets me host 30 people without throwing away a cup!  Super easy to make and super cheap!

ZsMommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Quoting Balancing:

Oh!... sorry for the confusion.  I created 30 wine charms for $9.    Usually, you buy 6 or 8 for around $8-10 through Pier 1, etc. 

I do use them for wine parties but I also use them on all my stem ware when having guests.  I have 3 sets of stemmed glassware that we use when hosting.  I have these water/tea glasses as well.  Having the wine charms avoids glass confusion and lets me host 30 people without throwing away a cup!  Super easy to make and super cheap!

I have a couple boxes (something like 50 rings) in my stash-but I've never done anything with them-We don't have get togethers where I'd need them but was thinking maybe making some for gifts (sets) with some glasses or a bottle of wine.

Balancing
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Quoting ZsMommy:

I have a couple boxes (something like 50 rings) in my stash-but I've never done anything with them-We don't have get togethers where I'd need them but was thinking maybe making some for gifts (sets) with some glasses or a bottle of wine.

I think it would be a great gift idea!  Especially if you gave it as a gift to people who have small or large gatherings.  Even having 10-12 friends over for wine tasting can get hairy with whose glass belongs to who because of the amount of wine consumed.  LOL... but last night they worked out great for my water/tea glasses.

jridgill
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Quoting mommytohuddy:

cute..now I am craving a glass of wine haha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)