Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleaning out

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am cleaning out my craft room and closets and am doing my own 30 day crafting destash-athon.

so far I have made 5 things in 2 days. I have only posted on on my blog so far tho, yes I am slacking.lol

I have made 3 sets of car seat straps, one blanket and one owl. woohoo, so not close to putting a dent in my stash tho.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Balancing
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Will this be followed up by a 30 - de-clutter your house-a-thon from too many items?  Just kidding.  this is an awesome idea!  I was talking to my friend about this type of stuff it started after we were at the craft lady's house where I bought the fans and the buttons... She had SO much country craft stuff.  Like a 3rd grade teacher or a Brownie Leader could go crazy in there and spend 20 and have 4 years worth of Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Winter, Spring, Halloween themed craft ideas.  Sometimes you have to lighten the load before it consumes you!  I look forward to seeing some of your crafts that come out of this!  Great job!

Mommy2bugs
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:21 PM

I need to join you in this.  LOL I need to clean up my mess right quick

jridgill
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Great idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scorpiostungyou
by on May. 22, 2011 at 5:18 PM

haha. My husband calls me a hoarder. I hope I can sell or gift the things I make otherwise my kids will have to wade thru everything I end up making.

Quoting Balancing:

Will this be followed up by a 30 - de-clutter your house-a-thon from too many items?  Just kidding.  this is an awesome idea!  I was talking to my friend about this type of stuff it started after we were at the craft lady's house where I bought the fans and the buttons... She had SO much country craft stuff.  Like a 3rd grade teacher or a Brownie Leader could go crazy in there and spend 20 and have 4 years worth of Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Winter, Spring, Halloween themed craft ideas.  Sometimes you have to lighten the load before it consumes you!  I look forward to seeing some of your crafts that come out of this!  Great job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)